ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 05 Mar 2020 - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Kuhu ko thappad pada ke nahi aaj???

Originally posted by Mimzy

Exactly......eventhough its hard to accept her as maa..she is not exactly a stranger🤔

Waise he was shown warming up to her previously....aaj itna bada flip....l liked their simple convos before, esp that convo where maasi made him understand abir's decision to keep meenu out was ryt from a life partner's pov.

I don’t know what exactly he spoke. But I will give a benefit of doubt here to Kunal since he is always hyper when Abir is concerned. Even if someone had blamed BB, he would have questioned her IMO

Originally posted by MishBirStruck

She will ammu, not tomorrow but soon

Man mein hai vishwaas 

Pura hai vishwaas 

Mishti karegi kuhu ka parda faash ek din 🤣

BTW you know what would be the best thing, mishti telling everything to abir, and abir understanding Kuhu's victim state and plan to make her feel good. This would not do anything to kuhu as she'll get no punishment but still I'll be happy that mishbir's communication problem will be solved ,but I know too much expectation 🤣

😆

mishbir ke alava sab victims hain yeha pe...

Okay might be a little spoiler. Is it easy for a child to start calling someone else their mother, just because of the truth they learned? Is it fair that Abir thinks Kunal should just start addressing Parul as his mother. For me I find it ridiculous Kunal has grown up with Meenu as his mom and now that he knows that truth, he cant just start calling Parul his mom. I agree that Kunal needs to respect and trust Parul a lot more. But to me Abir pushing him is annoying, Abir has not experienced what Kunal is going through.

Edited by lopli - 4 years ago

🤣🤣

Bhagwaan aisa surprise  kisi ko na de 

Ho sakta hai mishbir show is the platform Jaha hoga kuhu ka parda faash 🤣

mujhe OM Shanti OM movie ka final gaana yaad aa gaya. “Daastaan-e” song 🤣

Edited by abhilashasharma - 4 years ago

Exactly......eventhough its hard to accept her as maa..she is not exactly a stranger🤔

Waise he was shown warming up to her previously....aaj itna bada flip....l liked their simple convos before, esp that convo where maasi made him understand abir's decision to keep meenu out was ryt from a life partner's pov.

Yup that gradual growth was looking good, I have liked the scene where parul have scolded him lightly on mishbir's sangeet day for calling kuhu dushman and he kept quite, he looked like cute kid and upar se abir said, maa se daant padi to Chup ho gaya na, it was really cute 😆

I am just happy with one thing usne kaha ki jiski bhi galti Ho he'll not leave that person, kuhu 🤪🤣

bcoz this kunal is trusting kuhu morethan parul maasi...

he openly said kuhu ko aise karne ki zarurat nahi hain par maasi ko i want to know the reason...

Originally posted by ruhi19

😆

mishbir ke alava sab victims hain yeha pe...

Yup 🤣

Sleeping beauty Ko Jagao

Usse kucch toh karwao

Mishti se Abir ko sab batlao

Uske promise pure karwao

Drama se mukti dilao

Ab itna toh na pakao

🤔🤢

Thanks Suta and Diyu!!

Hello everyone!!

Looks like the usual drama today 😵🥱

Vaise I am happy ki mishti ab bhi kuhu ko expose Karna chahti hai and khud ko blame nahi Kar rahi, you go girl 🤗

Lol...when other ppl are harmed she is always ready to expose. Bas uska timing galat hojatha hain....and koi aur khel jaata hain.😆Even this also, I am doubtful of the success.Kuch na kuch hoga aur BB khel jaayegi.

If she had consumed the pills then she would have let it go and saved Kuhu's ass as she does everytime. Even Abir is not that interested in finding the culprit because he was the one who was harmed.😆