ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 05 Mar 2020 - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by The_incredible

Vaishu....i have no expectations..raat ko Kuhu ko praise karengi wo...I wish I had some magical power and use it to enter the screen and then kill kuhu.im frustrated with the episode...

I still think mishti ne koi James Bond type plan bana liya hai to expose kuhu, let's see Kal kya hota hai, she'll praise kuhu, but why, mahs bhi sochenge aadhi raat ko Hume kuhu ki Tareef Sun ne ke liye bylaya 🤣

Chalo tommorow Mishti will praise Kuhu in front of mahs..we will have to see that as well..and jas y is she getting so much screen space..they could have given mishbir scenes in that tym..makers r going overboard with jas...and kuhu praising ke liye sab ready ho jao🤗🤗

I hope Mishti says the truth tomorrow otherwise I’ll be super pissed 😡

Originally posted by preeti200

What praising Ammu? I can’t watch the episode for some more time

I was just saying..in the precap Mishti have called mahs to RV house..and she was saying something abt Kuhu..so I was so saying that instead of exposing Kuhu,this Mishti will praise her..or she will consider to plan some event where Kuhu is concerned..after all Kuhu is the only person in the show whose wrongs doesn't come out in front..it's always hidden..

Originally posted by MishBirStruck

Mishti ne Darwaaza band kiya apne room ka,hopefully kal Hume ek mishbir moment milega 

kuch nahi milega... i expecting a talk of mishbir from log tym... baat tho ye karne nahi wale...😡

Originally posted by ruhi19

kuch nahi milega... i expecting a talk of mishbir from log tym... baat tho ye karne nahi wale...😡

Arey karenge Ruhi, kal pakka karenge 

Vaishu....i have no expectations..raat ko Kuhu ko praise karengi wo...I wish I had some magical power and use it to enter the screen and then kill kuhu.im frustrated with the episode...

Count me in too🤬🤬

Originally posted by MishBirStruck

I still think mishti ne koi James Bond type plan bana liya hai to expose kuhu, let's see Kal kya hota hai, she'll praise kuhu, but why, mahs bhi sochenge aadhi raat ko Hume kuhu ki Tareef Sun ne ke liye bylaya 🤣

I have no idea vaishu..but u know makers..to prove their point that Kuhu is a victim they will do anything,even if the matter is concerned with the leads..u r ryt..but I don't think she will expose Kuhu...

ek danka epi nahi mila aaj tak.. ye abir ko hua kya hain.. i dont want any drama for next 24 hours.. apni patni ki haalat deko yar... first usse sambhalo.. phir kuch aur sochna...

Edited by ruhi19 - 4 years ago

meenu says i know parul wont do this but this is also a truth that someone spiked your coffee, n we need to find who it is..

abir - this is our home not police station to question everyone...

meenu - this is our house so only we need to know who did it in our own house,,.. you dont know how bad you were...

abir - i just want to know 1 thing what nanko has to say... do you even think now that maasi tried to kill me... maasi please take me to room, he needs to understand i'm the safest first with you.... maasi takes abir to his room

everyone goes away.. meenu thinks now abir came n saved mishti...

jas self talk i cant call kuhu at this time, let me message her,... sends if everything is ok n mish didnt do any drama..

varsha comes there n asks who were you talking to... jas says i was talking to nannu... as varsha is about to check her phone bm comes there n informs abir woke up... 

Originally posted by preeti200

What’s up with Nidhi maami now? This 2.0 version of her is so irritating and OTT😡. This Jas, keeps saying a Parul maasi is a servant and all 🤬🤬.  I want the camera to zoom on her when Kunal’s birth truth is out in front of Mahs. 

Woh bhi milega.. aur following it, more instigation by her