Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I am little shocked with precap 

I think mishti is going to do something so that she could collect proof against kuhu 

Varna raat ko she wouldn't have called whole mahs family, she'll not reveal truth that's for sure, but she'll do something unexpected 🤔🤔

Ketu Waise wrong time pe enter hui, Warna ek Aur MishBir moment milta tha show mein 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

mish on call with doctor... he says as he is going for an operation, he has given abirs report to another doctor n he will reach there soon... 

mish says a poetry to abir.. cute n gujarati mixed... 

cries after that... says i was strong until now, i cant any more, you promised to be with me always na, i want a life partner not sleeping partner in business.. abir wake up please... 

abir wakes up but ketu comes n takes mish down... both doesnt see abir... 

in dining table..

parul maasi says i have been making coffee all these years... even naanu supports maasi..

maasi - i know everyones meds are with me but that doesnt mean i'll do this with my abir..

maami - abir is not yours but ben ba son.. 

everyone are shocked... mish tries to stop maami.. but she doesnt listen... she says maasi wanted her son kunal to do pooja so only she did this, ask kuhu even... 

mish keeps looking at kuhu... 

maami says say kuhu you were helping parul yesterday naa...

mish - i dont wanna cut your words but parul maasi cant even think of doing this with anyone in house.. 

kuhu says i was just standing ion kitchen n saw ma giving the meds to maasi... 

maami creates a scene when ketu goes near maasi..

meenu asks her to stop all this... and parul has to have a reason if she did n what is it, supports parul...

kunal shouts i want to know the reason.. 

mish says she is your mother, n you know she cant do this...

kunal blames maasi tablet was with her, she made coffee., as meenu tries to stop he says we already saw the result of what happened, whole day was wasted, bhai was not able to do pooja, i'm not saying she tried to kill abir but if she made a mistake she would've said it naa.. 

mish keeps looking at kuhu.. n says whoever did this mistake should be found..

meenu n mish support maasi..

meenu asks why are you looking at kuhu while saying all this... kunal says exactly mistake was done by maasi why are you looking at kuhu... 

kunal keeps on blaming maasi n abir comes there shouting chup ho jao nanko.. 

everyone is happy seeing abir awake... mish goes to him first n says abir you woke up, thank god..

abir - i wish i was sleeping only atleast all this would've been a nightmare.. i wouldnt have to see kunal blaming his maa about trying to kill me..

maasi n mishti say its just a misunderstanding... maasi says he was just worried about you abir., dil se..

abir - so did he ask sorry dil se..

kunal hugs abir n says sorry bhai, i got so worried...

abir separates himself n says not to me kunal but maasi 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Waise I agree with one point of kunal, it's hard to accept someone else maa after so many years, but he should atleast make sure that he don't hurt her by any mean. She's not forcing him to accept her, but he should atleast think about the feelings that are attached with their relationship. Aisa to nahi hai ki parul aaj hi rv house mein aayi hai so he don't trust her, this was not done 

Edited by MishBirStruck - 4 years ago
preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Jas gives idea to kuhu to put blame on maasi... kuhu doesnt agree saying she is good n abir is sick n you want me to lie n blame maasi... jas says she is just a servant, taking care of everyone is her job, do you want to become like your saas or maasi.. 

as kuhu turns maasi is standing, but didnt hear anything... she asks kuhu to make kunal eat as he is worried about abir...

in mishbir room...

mish looks at haar n comes n sits with abir says you are giving competition to me haa, i know, i slept on first night n you are sleeping 1/2 of 2nd night n pura 3rd night... please abir wake up, if you dont wake up i wont let you make me wear the haar, then keep pleading like i'm doing now... 

tum last bencher ho

watch man ho

kumbakaran ho

naho tho abh tak kyu so rahi ho...

if you dont wake up naa i'll say a poetry... 

in dinning table... 

kuhu tries making kunal eat, even nannu also convinces... kunal says food was cooked by maasi n credit is taken by kuhu..

maami - credit for this i dont know but for dhosh.. 

parul - what dhosh i made the food right..

maami - i'm talking about coffee... asks parul to say the truth... 

What’s up with Nidhi maami now? This 2.0 version of her is so irritating and OTT😡. This Jas, keeps saying a Parul maasi is a servant and all 🤬🤬.  I want the camera to zoom on her when Kunal’s birth truth is out in front of Mahs. 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

And kuhu 🤣,aang mein ghee daal di 🤣,mishti Tum Aur expect bhi kya Kar sakti hai usse 🤣

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MishBirStruck

I am little shocked with precap 

I think mishti is going to do something so that she could collect proof against kuhu 

Varna raat ko she wouldn't have called whole mahs family, she'll not reveal truth that's for sure, but she'll do something unexpected 🤔🤔

Ketu Waise wrong time pe enter hui, Warna ek Aur MishBir moment milta tha show mein 

Vaishu....i have no expectations..raat ko Kuhu ko praise karengi wo...I wish I had some magical power and use it to enter the screen and then kill kuhu.im frustrated with the episode...

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Vaise I am happy ki mishti ab bhi kuhu ko expose Karna chahti hai and khud ko blame nahi Kar rahi, you go girl 🤗

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: The_incredible

Chalo tommorow Mishti will praise Kuhu in front of mahs..we will have to see that as well..and jas y is she getting so much screen space..they could have given mishbir scenes in that tym..makers r going overboard with jas...and kuhu praising ke liye sab ready ho jao🤗🤗

What praising Ammu? I can’t watch the episode for some more time

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Mishti ne Darwaaza band kiya apne room ka,hopefully kal Hume ek mishbir moment milega