BARUN SOBTI's Asura on voot

cute_kavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

First episode of Asura starring Barun Sobti and Arshad Warsi has been released on voot... Anyone watched that? I found it interesting.. Please share ur views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshiipk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yes ..i watched it ..it is indeed very interesting and has a gripping storyline..a good thriller murder mystery after a long time ..looking forward to next epi๐Ÿ˜Š

Real_steel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

One of the Best work of Barun Sobti :)he is incredible nikhil Nair . 

Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

One of Barun โ€˜s best

The show is very interesting itself 

redpetals123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Hey all!!!... Finished watching Asur today, the trailer itself was so thrilling that I couldnt help myself to finish it the same day itself.

Such a gripping story line, Indeed Barun's best work ... O I loved him as Nikhil... so many emotions being depicted by him... the concept.. the execution everything was apt.. kudos to the creators as well to make such a concept.

I hope Barun is recognized for his acting with this story and he does much more intense characters like this.. though I wont mind to see him romancing again๐Ÿ˜‰

All the people who make good content.. please vouch for this man.. he is a great talent...

Congrats Barun you have just nailed it.

kiran1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Watched it.One of the best psychological thrillers I have seen.Barun as Nikhil Nair๐Ÿ‘Œ. He was very good in emotional scenes. Loved the twists and turns. It kept you hooked throughout the series.Can't wait for the next season. 

HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

No words to explain the experience I had watching it. Is it just 8 episodes? are they coming up second season? 

Real_steel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HerFiction

No words to explain the experience I had watching it. Is it just 8 episodes? are they coming up second season? 

Yep they are planning  for season  2๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

ranoovs thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Can we watch all episodes for free on voot?? Plz help... I want to watch.

redpetals123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Hi is there anyway people can watch outside India, my brother stays in Honglong he is very intrigued with teh subject and wanted to watch it but it seems its not available they need to have some vpn but through that also he is not able to see it.

Please suggest