Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka!

Surbhi is back on ITV with yjhjk

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

TV actress Surbhi Jyoti, who is most fondly remembered for playing the character of Bela in supernatural series Naagin 3, has been away from the small screen after the show went off-air. Surbhi’s performance in the show was hugely appreciated by the audience however, the actress did not take up any new projects on TV apart from appearances in reality shows. Well, there is good news for all the Surbhi Jyoti fans who have been eagerly waiting to see her on TV. The actress is all set to enter popular fantasy drama Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka.

The producer of the show Gul Khan and Surbhi Jyoti are good friends and often keep posing for the camera together. The two keep expressing their fondness for each other on social media every now and then, so there were speculations that they two might be collaborating on something interesting. Well, Surbhi recently posted a picture with Gul which indicates towards them working together.

Take a look:

ETimes TV got in touch with Surbhi Jyoti to find out and the actress revealed, "Yes I'm doing a cameo in the show and I am currently shooting."

Well, this won’t be the first time that the two ladies are working together. Surbhi Jyoti played the lead part in Gul Khan’s popular show Qubool Hai. Now, it would be interesting to see what new character Gul introduces in the show.

On the other hand, Surbhi Jyoti is apparently also going to be seen in a Bollywood movie titled Sonam Gupta Bewafa Hai opposite Punjabi singer and actor Jassi Gill.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShrustiM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Soo excited to see her back after soo long😍😍  Vikram and Surbhi will be working together for the 2nd time after qubool hai😄🤘🤘 though I wanted to see them as leads in another gul's show 😳

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Good nice to hear this so she will be playing that 1200 years ago angel which is a statue now and by the way who will relieve her from jinn?

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Cameo.. hope positive pari who supports roshan ❤️

Lunamovas thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: parnifan01

Soo excited to see her back after soo long😍😍  Vikram and Surbhi will be working together for the 2nd time after qubool hai😄🤘🤘 though I wanted to see them as leads in another gul's show 😳

Yeaahh yar hope ur wish come true soon 

Lunamovas thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: amlavs

Cameo.. hope positive pari who supports roshan ❤️

Dont know pari or what

Roshan needs to support themselves 

Aman needs to fix his mind 

Roshni needs to fix her heart 

All thus can  be fixed by writer only 

Lunamovas thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: favjassi

Good nice to hear this so she will be playing that 1200 years ago angel which is a statue now and by the way who will relieve her from jinn?

Nobody knows whether she was angel or roshni past or xyz 

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MagpieArshu

Nobody knows whether she was angel or roshni past or xyz 

Itna he dil ko tasalli hai ki she will play role of a cameo . Cameo means only for a short duration. 

Lunamovas thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: magicalM

Itna he dil ko tasalli hai ki she will play role of a cameo . Cameo means only for a short duration. 

Nai chahiye tha cameo new show chahiye tha 

Best y hai ki Wo cameo me bhi aag laga degi 🔥 is show me 

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MagpieArshu

Nai chahiye tha cameo new show chahiye tha 

Best y hai ki Wo cameo me bhi aag laga degi 🔥 is show me 

Want her to play role of an angel jo Roshan ke saare MU clear kar de😛