Talking About Prerish character in the show

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys!!!!!

How are you all? I hope in good spirits. Well i needed to talk about Prerna's character in the show. Like how it is formed and all. So drop down you views. Well we can talk about Bajaj's character too!!! 

So for me. I personally don't like Prerna very much. I know she is the heroine of the show. But that doesn't mean she have a self Respect. Till where i have seen kzk2. I have seen that Prerna never toke a stand for herself or her family. She didn't even thought about her baby. When she drank that spiked drink which was originally meant for anurag. She was always insulted in that house. Her family never stood by her side. But she still went back to them why becoz they are her family.  She never had anyone as her support system. When bajaj toke stand for her. She was like they are my family they say anything to me. Bajaj said it in clear words that if you don't respect yourself no-one else would respect you. That is what Prerna have always gotten from Basu's disrespect. She never thought about the ones who wanted nothing but good for her for example Bajaj. He wanted her to stand up for her self respect but she never. And she will never be grateful to bajaj for what he have done for her. I remember reading a comment about Prerna somewhere saying she have sold her body and soul to Anurag. And she can't think about anyone else but only Anurag. She became business women to take revenge from Anurag. She did said that Rishabh is behind her success but even Rishabh knew that he never had a place in her life. That was the reason i felt he was kind of hurt when she said Whatever i am today is becoz of my husband. Her monologue told everything about her set. The only thing she thinks about is anurag and anurag. 

Now for Bajaj. 

I love bajaj and will never regret it. THE RISHABH BAJAJ. A successful businessman. Who have risen up from ashes. Some people say he completely black character and some say he a grey character. But for me he is none of these.  He is just a person who have gone through so much in his life that with time he became a stone hearted person which people generally say for him. But you can't judge anyone on what others say. I know he forced Prerna to marry him but he did all this for his daughter. I wouldn't say he is a complete Saint. But no one is right. He might have changed in the serial but that doesn't means he is completely white or black for me he is a grey character. Well i wouldn't say many things about MR BAJAJ. coz i love his character and I don't want his character to be destroyed in the show. 

With love 

Mansi 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amphitrite thumbnail

Res🤣

I am lazy time lagega

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The first time sassy Prerna entered Basu Bari to play her first revenge drama, I was like YES! You go girl, show these Basu women's their status.. But No, madam was busy in playing sautan sautan game.. She was more obsessed with Komo than the Basu.. She took on all the daily mental abused, witness the man who promised to marry her, babying another woman, plan his honeymoon with his wife.. and still forgave him at the drop of a hat.. he then sent her to Jail.. He went and gave her an earful about not coming back in his life or his house...

The MAN practically picked money over her and madam was fine with it as his heart was in the right place..

and same crap will repeat until Komolika kills Prerna at the end...

My question is: Why did EK and Erica promoted women empowerment and self love on Women's Day 2019 when the FL of KZK has no value for self care, self love, self respect?

Edited by Nailah_EjFian - 4 years ago
Amphitrite thumbnail

Why everyone is reserving the post

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Why everyone is reserving the post

God knows!!!

Amphitrite thumbnail