Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

Dipika kakar - Only believe in her performance

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Today, pinkvilla telly published one article about no makeup looks of Dipika kakar in her Instagram. After that , I decided to make this thread here. In today ITV, top heroines are performing onscreen with heavy designed dresses, lot of jewellery, stylish costumes and all. But even after one of the recognised heroines in industry, Dipika performed her scenes with minimum makeup,normal clothes and some times no makeup to her face in KHKT.We all know, after marriage, Indian television bahu's are famous for their heavily designed sarees and heavy jewellery. In KHKT, the makers and channel gave her worst sarees to wear.But she confidently wore those worst Sarees and looked beautiful in those too. I don't know how many other current top ITV heroines will accept those sarees  to wear in onscreen.

Dipika even performed lot of scenes with minimal makeup. I really liked her minimal makeup look in Mathre track during those jungle episodes and tera ban jaunga song. In recent 3 episodes, she is performing scenes with minimal makeup or i would say no makeup.She didn't even used Kajal for her eyes.She even gave close up shots in yesterday episode with that looks.Lot of twitter and Instagram fans of KHKT tweeted and appreciated Dipika for this. I thought to share this with all of you here.It is great to see an actress confidently performing scenes with normal daily wear clothes and minimal makeup look.

❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Edited by Sree_mk - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well said. To be honest, it isn't just about the looks. Dipika Kakar Ibrahim's honesty as an actor shines through the screen. I am not a viewer of ITV. Last time I watched an Indian show was 11 years ago, then last August, got hooked to Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum. 

Before watching Dipika in KHKT, I never knew Indian actress could act subtly on tv. The nuances, looks and little touches she adds as an actor are so underappreciated. She really acts from her eyes, and not eyebrows. For me, after Sakshi Tanwar, she is the best actress I have seen on Indian television. So different from the usual crop of tv heroines. I wish DKI the best of luck in her journey. I hope her talent is appreciated and she gets her due as an actress. There isn't anyone like her.

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi_Devil

Well said. To be honest, it isn't just about the looks. Dipika Kakar Ibrahim's honesty as an actor shines through the screen. I am not a viewer of ITV. Last time I watched an Indian show was 11 years ago, then last August, got hooked to Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum. 

Before watching Dipika in KHKT, I never knew Indian actress could act subtly on tv. The nuances, looks and little touches she adds as an actor are so underappreciated. She really acts from her eyes, and not eyebrows. For me, after Sakshi Tanwar, she is the best actress I have seen on Indian television. So different from the usual crop of tv heroines. I wish DKI the best of luck in her journey. I hope her talent is appreciated and she gets her due as an actress. There isn't anyone like her.

I agree with you. Her smile is pure. Her eyes are powerful. In many scenes with Karan, Dipika acted very well with her eye expressions without dialogues. The best example is proposal scene. In that scene, Rohit had all the dialogues to said to Sona, she had only one dialogue. In that whole ten minutes scene, Dipika only gave eye expressions for each dialogue of Rohit character. I think she has best and very expressive eyes. She is really underrated. She acted very well in KHKT, but this journey is very short. I wish she get really good project after KHKT and her talent to be appreciated in even bigger way.

Edited by Sree_mk - 4 years ago