Originally posted by: Thimag1314

Forum is back to its original form..enjoying the discussion 

Awwww 

MishtiNew thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Thimag1314

Mouth organ guy..omg🤣🤣🤣

What are guys discussing about...😆

Mouth organ guy is named Dhruv, the adopted nephew of Anurag...

He is going to be set up with Kukki...

GM1804 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

Where did Anupam go did Nivi-Anupam get divorced and who is that kid Diya? Is she Anupre's daughter Sneha or maybe did Nivi give her daughter up to Anulika after divorce. She can't be Anulika's daughter Anu has clearly said he never touched her in 8 years unless it was IVF or surrogacy.

What do you guys think?

Regarding Anupam, I don't know where he has vanished. Until and unless they disclose any reason such as divorce for that, can't say anything.

Now regarding Diya, my gut instincts are strongly telling me that she is Sneha only because as someone rightly said earlier, I don't think she is Nivi's daughter,since even if Nivi-Anupam had a divorce, I feel Nivi is quite capable to bring up her daughter on her own.

But, I am having a doubt as to whether she is AnuLika's biological child or not because of two reasons: 🤔1) As someone said earlier, that not in 8 years, but before the leap, Anu was having real intimate moments with Komo, even if that was pretense. What if the child was conceived then ?

2) As you yourself mentioned, there is this possibility of IVF or surrogacy also.

P.S : I won't be able to tolerate the fact, if even after claiming that he doesn't love Komo, he actually went on to have a biological child with her.😡😡😡

meethi24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I know why Prerna is wearing red saree... as soon as she lands her red saree lallu has to go drape that Anurag... so she had to wear red saree ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Ab office ya comfortable clothes mein (which usual people will wear for travel) the red dupatta/ saree scene cannot happen right 🤪🤣

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: meethi24

I know why Prerna is wearing red saree... as soon as she lands her red saree lallu has to go drape that Anurag... so she had to wear red saree ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Ab office ya comfortable clothes mein (which usual people will wear for travel) the red dupatta/ saree scene cannot happen right 🤪🤣

Comfortable travel clothes mein scarf le sakti thi udhaane ke liye ðŸ¤£

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Waise precap dress mein Bajaj shud ask Pre aap revenge lene jaa rahi hai ya Anu se dhaaga sindoor dupatta marriage karne ðŸ¤£

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Prerna - I wanted my daughter's first word to be "Dad" 

Ria/Pia/Dia - Dadda (To Anurag) 

What more confirmation do you need? 

hahaha, kisi ko bhi naam samajh nhi aya ðŸ˜†