Need to improve storytelling

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I feel the acting is good 

Story is strictly ok need to develop it more

But the main issue is storytelling- the dialogues are too corny and pace of story makes it hard to connect. Also the editing feels very last minute making it very difficult to understand

It would be good to slow down a bit and work out the plotlines a bit better

Yes sadly the writers have been messing up big time. They did the same with her last show Bepanah pyaar ..it started off so well, with an amazing lead couple ..but the writers spoilt it...and their insistence to have an old woman be the main villain and getting all the screenspace,.., I really hope they don’t destroy this show,.Kunal, the child and Aneri are good and the story is good...just the writing and deliverance needs to carry the story forward properly..

i find they are only messing up the college part the present part is still good...

the college part doesn't make sense how a girl like pranati fall for a jerk like reyansh who is kissing another women even put me in pranati's place i will slap this guy submitting myself to him and get pregnant is far far away ,pranati knows abt this guy and she took the relationship to the next level even after 8 yrs he is still the same jerk gosh lots of redemption to be done for reyansh he is no way perfect for pranati n jugnu

i hope there will be backstory that reyansh did try to find out abt pranati n his unborn daughter but lost contact thus he became such a jerk again

reyansh redemption is something i want to see becos he is beyond repair

the acting wise of kunal aneri vaishnavi is superb👍🏼

story execution needs to be good actually if that is fixed there is no stopping for this show as it has a great cast and story

I agree its good to slow down abit but i guess they are rushing becos they want to put and end to the past and start the fresh beginning of 8 yrs furthermore not much time either due to the on air date

well its just 2 epis hope they do a good job in it

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

Bepanah pyar is a huge disappointment! So loved it when it strted. Then I stopped once it became typical saas bahu type.. 

Originally posted by Rinnks

Bepanah pyar is a huge disappointment! So loved it when it strted. Then I stopped once it became typical saas bahu type.. 

the focus was more on BM and the trio but i tolerate it just for raghbir-pragati,pvp-ishita has sizzling chemistry🔥🔥🔥🔥