How come Mini isn't back in Australia?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I thought she had only come back to India for a project and then her parents' funeral. How come she is still there? Does she not have more photography work in Australia?

Originally posted by cooldude69

I thought she had only come back to India for a project and then her parents' funeral. How come she is still there? Does she not have more photography work in Australia?

Have you not followed the season 2?

She came to india for a project but when babita and HS died she decided to quit her job in Australia and took responsibility of her step sister.

Originally posted by cooldude69

There was no1 to take care of Arya so she had to stay. Beeji was too old and saroj only wanted to be involved in arya so she could get her hands on the business and the house. Plus the business was struggling and the house was remortgaged by hs to take out a business loan so it needed sorting else the house would have been repossessed and the business bankrupt and Arya would have no inheritance. She stayed for her sister first tho 

Originally posted by anjali0111

Have you not followed the season 2?

She came to india for a project but when babita and HS died she decided to quit her job in Australia and took responsibility of her step sister.

I don't watch the show anymore but just wanna clarify something.. 

Mini and Arya are NOT Step-Sisters. They are Half-Sisters. They share the same (blood) mother so that makes them half-sisters.

Step-Sister is someone who is a daughter of one's stepparent by a marriage other than with one's own father or mother. 

Half-Sister is a sister with whom one has only one parent in common.

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by LoveInAutumn26

I don't watch the show anymore but just wanna clarify something.. 

Mini and Arya are NOT Step-Sisters. They are Half-Sisters. They share the same (blood) mother so that makes them half-sisters.

Step-Sister is someone who is a daughter of one's stepparent by a marriage other than with one's own father or mother. 

Half-Sister is a sister with whom one has only one parent in common.

Thanks for the clarification.

I know the difference between the two terms.

But didn't use the word in its literal Connotation I just wanted to point out that they are not real sisters.

I suggest you should start watching the show again as it has brought up a serious issue of child molestation and apart from that also the storyline is great.

But didn't use the word in its literal Connotation I just wanted to point out that they are not real sisters.

I suggest you should start watching the show again as it has brought up a serious issue of child molestation and apart from that also the storyline is great.

Cool. I saw the term and just wanted to clarify. 👍🏼

@Bold - Child abuse and molestation is a very important and serious topic to educate the audience on. I am glad makers are bringing up these topics on forefront. Having said that, I have suffered enough mental torture from this show on its season 1, so nope I am not going back to watching this show. Trust me, I was obsessed with the show at one point and praised it so much but after the end of season 1 experience, I am happy to be finally out of it. What they are showing is really great and they had shown beautiful tracks in season 1 too but I just don't trust the makers of this show anymore. Who knows, like the season 1 end, they will do 360 turn of the characters and their journey and force it down onto us. I don't wanna live through that torture again. 

But they are real sisters... Babita being their common mother makes that relationship real. For them not to be real, they would have to be brought up in a foster system or something akin to it. Even then I'm reluctant to call them not real because bonds aren't necessarily made via just blood. HS and all the connections he has made in his life are a prime example of this.

Originally posted by LoveInAutumn26

Cool. I saw the term and just wanted to clarify. 👍🏼

@Bold - Child abuse and molestation is a very important and serious topic to educate the audience on. I am glad makers are bringing up these topics on forefront. Having said that, I have suffered enough mental torture from this show on its season 1, so nope I am not going back to watching this show. Trust me, I was obsessed with the show at one point and praised it so much but after the end of season 1 experience, I am happy to be finally out of it. What they are showing is really great and they had shown beautiful tracks in season 1 too but I just don't trust the makers of this show anymore. Who knows, like the season 1 end, they will do 360 turn of the characters and their journey and force it down onto us. I don't wanna live through that torture again. 

Lol so you refuse to watch the show, have no idea about the storyline or what is happening in the show or have no interest whatsoever however still feel compelled to clarify a term and ask an absolutely random question. 

Originally posted by ans1122

Lol so you refuse to watch the show, have no idea about the storyline or what is happening in the show or have no interest whatsoever however still feel compelled to clarify a term and ask an absolutely random question. 

So what? 🙄.

First of all, I didn’t ask any questions. I just clarified a term a member was using. And Secondly, I don’t need to watch the show to know that Mini and Arya are half-sisters and not step sisters. I have thoroughly followed S1 to know that Mini is Babita’s biological daughter. Babita and Hanuman got married and Arya is Hanuman and Babita’s biological daughter which makes Mini and Arya Half-sisters. Lmao I don’t need to follow this season to know this.

Not that I need to explain to you, but I come to this forum for Season 1 re-watch threads and mainly for S1 members threads.