कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ Written Updates 04 Mar 2020 - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by _charu_

In the articles it was mentioned nivipam daughter ..they got divorced may be..dunno if writers changed their mind..I'd love it if she is anurags daughter but dont think so ..

Haven't they showd anupam till now. 

Yaar Baj let Pre go so easily !! It seems it’s going to be Anupre saga all over again .. what do others feel about it ??

Prerna is still the same immatured girl, she doesn't have the grace of a matured woman. Eri was so bad in that scene with Bajaj. 

Originally posted by mily_mathew

Prerna is still the same immatured girl, she doesn't have the grace of a matured woman. Eri was so bad in that scene with Bajaj. 

Word it !she was horrible ! All her revenge talk was so childish ..anyone can guess she isnt capable of controlling her dupatta also. 

Word it !she was horrible ! All her revenge talk was so childish ..anyone can guess she isnt capable of controlling her dupatta also. 

🤣

Word it !she was horrible ! All her revenge talk was so childish ..anyone can guess she isnt capable of controlling her dupatta also

Even bajaj said, u got award coz i helped u, guess he will also come to India now that channel is promoting prerish. 

Prerna is back to her crappy dresses. 

I knew confusion is going to start regarding this AnuLika's so-called daughter.🥱 I haven't yet watched today's episode, but can people say what they are feeling regarding this daughter.😳 Is she Sneha or Nivipam's daughter or AnuLika's daughter through surrogacy ?🤪🤪

I won't be able to tolerate it if they show Riya as AnuLika's biological child.😡😡😡😡 

Originally posted by GM1804

I knew confusion is going to start regarding this AnuLika's so-called daughter.🥱 I haven't yet watched today's episode, but can people say what they are feeling regarding this daughter.😳 Is she Sneha or Nivipam's daughter or AnuLika's daughter through surrogacy ?🤪🤪

I won't be able to tolerate it if they show Riya as AnuLika's biological child.😡😡😡😡 

Was AnuPre s daughters name sneha

I was so right when I said she will start singing bhajans about her so called soul love!