कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ Written Updates 04 Mar 2020 - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Prerna - Anurag took my child from me

Also Prerna - Anurag, put a baby in my baby

She is just repulsive 

Glad to finally see it heading for some revenge ahead but please Prerna pay some heed to your darling, drool worthy husband's love for you

Originally posted by Tranquility07

Glad to finally see it heading for some revenge ahead but please Prerna pay some heed to your darling, drool worthy husband's love for you

Yes she will go there for revenge and the moment Anu is in a danger, she will go weak in the knees and will forget all revenge!

So Any is involved in some plan with Bajaj?

Originally posted by Nailah_EjFian

Yes she will go there for revenge and the moment Anu is in a danger, she will go weak in the knees and will forget all revenge!

Her character has become a joke now. So called strong independent woman is all a farce

This is the reason I avoid watching the epi😡 Stupid hotstar if they upload the epi on time I can do with the updates..ye bakwas na dekhna pade

How terrible was pre enacting those "hatred " scenes..n what power does she have on mr bajaj ? She is treating him like her servant ..full of revenge haan?bokwas🤢 True love dekh lo

Without touching for 8 years baby happened? Komo won't have accepted Sneha or called herself her mother with so affirmation; could be the surrogacy?

Dunno if pia/dia is adopted or she is anurags daughter but she is toooo cute ..kuch toh sahi dikha

Originally posted by Tranquility07

Without touching for 8 years baby happened? Komo won't have accepted Sneha or called herself her mother with so affirmation; could be the surrogacy?

Ekta doesnt know surrogacy 😆She may be nivi's daughter n anurag may have adopted her. Or may be his own daughter.. komo ka rape attempt success ho gaya hoga kabhi?😆