AnuPre/ParIca AT#202-DT Note pg85 Ik Pal Chain na Awe Sajna tere bina - Page 119

Posted: 4 years ago

Fun fact: Back in July post swiss track people were not happy with how Prerna used to drape her sarees, flaunting her abs being a supposedly few months old pregnant woman.U know there's a scene in saree shop where NB tells her how she should drape her saree like upper class women. And at that time Prerna told him off and didn't follow his advice but in July she actually followed his fashion advice🤣🤣🤣🤣, hence the barely there saree draping

The story of AnuPre was wonderful during first phase.

Later, strength of AnuPre love story was diluted. 

The story brought negativity to minds of AnuPre fandom. 

Negativity of the story is keeping up after memory lost phase of Anu. 

The fandom did not take enough time to make their mind set recovered. 

The current phase bring us the hatred of AnuPre. The separation of AnuPre just after the memory gained of Anurag brings negative vibes again on AnuPre fandom.  It may increases the detachment of AnuPre fandom from KZK. ðŸ˜’😉😕😃😊

Originally posted by Hari73

Naveen babu is one kind of a villain, never seen such villain before.  Superb entertaining ðŸ˜†

Naveen Babu helped to establish AnuPre love story as well as AnuPre fandom.

Originally posted by BurakZeynep

Fun fact: Back in July post swiss track people were not happy with how Prerna used to drape her sarees, flaunting her abs being a supposedly few months old pregnant woman.U know there's a scene in saree shop where NB tells her how she should drape her saree like upper class women. And at that time Prerna told him off and didn't follow his advice but in July she actually followed his fashion advice🤣🤣🤣🤣, hence the barely there saree draping

is there any character consistancy in show..

Only one which is still constant is komolika rohit and anurag

Rest characters are flip flopped

Prernas saree draping  dnt discuss we have created so many topics on it

Originally posted by Paricarocks

Nahin tumne sacchi bokwas likha..

I want anurag to be killed in show.. So a strong message can be sent never be good in ur life to save ur loved ones

See he tried to save prerna and sneha by sending them to bajajs house to lead happy life

But sneha went missing from reach of prerna and prerna is living dead life..

So mesage is god will never let ppl happily live who are good hearted either anurag or prerna are can live happily..

But all other characters in show have got their happiness by exploiting anurags happinesss

So evil always wins and ppl like anurag are born to suffer

If u love anyone u dnt deserve to be happy.. S

So we should be practical and cruel  as possible than only u can be happy..

Thats actually true Pari in practical life. Those who are good hearted suffer because of their goodness but in the long run i believe your goodness comes back to you. This truth and my belief is much above these ITV shows. Your goodness comes back and so do your misdeeds.... thats for sure.

AnuPre type people who think and act according to what their heart says do exist in real life too but obviously becoming a literal thornbird is something special here.

Originally posted by BurakZeynep

Don't even remind me that.  I used to feel so irritated n felt like going inside screen n draping her pallu.  Even i did pm to creatives, if she dont know to manage pallu, better give her salwar..😆

Originally posted by braveheartdoc

Reeya you need to keep in mind the AT rules. You have a seperate trp thread to discuss trp please dont risk the AT.

Dear 

Did i discuss???....i just mentioned

Didnot discuss here

I guess this much is allowed. 

I did not mentioned anybodys name