Taapsee has the best line-up compared to any actress - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Bharathi_gurti

without seeing a trailer without seeing a scene or anything,just with one poster u claim it's going to be a flop..talking just like the man u hold on ur Dp..is it so hard to talk positive about one women who is giving her 100% to make it up..is it so difficult to be appreciative of someone who is coming with out a background..why yar,u choose to be so sure of flopforsure!!!

Well I pointed out it's wrong on audience part to not watch them in cinemas. Thappad is best film of the year yet it's collections are below chhappak and Others. And also i said this is possibly the best line up for an actress but audience doesn't want to see Tapsee, don't hold me responsible for it huh. 

Originally posted by Twinklingmoon

Well I pointed out it's wrong on audience part to not watch them in cinemas. Thappad is best film of the year yet it's collections are below chhappak and Others. And also i said this is possibly the best line up for an actress but audience doesn't want to see Tapsee, don't hold me responsible for it huh. 

How do u say it's because of tapsee the movie collection is very low or the people doesn't want to see her..dont beat around the Bush!..haven't u heard about the disaster of Kabhie alvida Na kehna! It's not the actors who got turned down but the product.Actirs constitute only 20% ,rest is the screenplay, direction,back ground score and the conceptualization..so please dont initiate ur concept of people not wanting to see the particular HIM OR HER and make them.feel miserable...

One sushanth is enought! Dont try to being many ..

How do u say it's because of tapsee the movie collection is very low or the people doesn't want to see her..dont beat around the Bush!..haven't u heard about the disaster of Kabhie alvida Na kehna! It's not the actors who got turned down but the product.Actirs constitute only 20% ,rest is the screenplay, direction,back ground score and the conceptualization..so please dont initiate ur concept of people not wanting to see the particular HIM OR HER and make them.feel miserable...

A little correction of facts, KANK wasn't a disaster, and over 1 crore people watched it in India and it was the highest grossing overseas movie of all time at that time. So yeah, big names do matter in box office business.

But KANK wasn't a disaster😆 the atrocious movie did get good collections only because of the big names involved

This woman is going places. I think she's awesome. 👍🏼