Taapsee has the best line-up compared to any actress - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by zoinks

Just wait for a year.

I am not disputing she may disappear in a year or two. That may happen, after all she will be turning 34 next year. May or may not happen.

What I am saying is she has very little in common with Radhika.

Wah!! Best line up for an actress i have ever seen. Tapsee is on a role!!! After thapad she has become my best actress. Dethroned aalia.

I guess being able to do films in itself a success but she releases tons of films each year with maybe 4 of them successful in her whole career 

These all may be great films and possibly best lineup for an actress but if audience doesn't turn up to watch these films the ideas are not worth investing. At this stage 4/5 looks like they are going to flop fosho.  

Originally posted by M0DERATOR

These all may be great films and possibly best lineup for an actress but if audience doesn't turn up to watch these films the ideas are not worth investing. At this stage 4/5 looks like they are going to flop fosho.  

for sure 

FlopSee ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

for sure 

FlopSee ðŸ¤£

I appreciate her choices but even after doing tons of decent women centric films, barring pink all underperformed. Means something is not striking with audience. May be she should try different films and see if they world for her. 

Originally posted by M0DERATOR

I appreciate her choices but even after doing tons of decent women centric films, barring pink all underperformed. Means something is not striking with audience. May be she should try different films and see if they world for her. 

She got some attention in judwaa 2 for being half naked. I think she should do more of that 

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

She got some attention in judwaa 2 for being half naked. I think she should do more of that 

Ab woh politically inclined opiniated woman ban chuki hai, I highly doubt if she will ever resort that kind of cinema. Kaafi dymmetrically opposite hoga agar woh aisa Kare toh 

Posted: 3 years ago

She is literally my most favourite after Deepika. Her movies are exactly my type. I relate to the characters she plays on-screen always.

Posted: 3 years ago

I don't even know how the actors find time for making so many films in a year.