BB13 is the BIGGEST HIT Show in HISTORY of Indian Reality TV!

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

OMG! I can't contain my happiness & excitement! BB13 is officially declared as the biggest hit show in the history of reality TV! 

Guys, we've been part of a historic show in Indian TV history! Congrats to us & our favorites!

https://twitter.com/EndemolShineIND/status/1234774846766084096?s=20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Amazing! 👏

Most underrated people this year were the casting/scouting team. What an amazing cast they put together! Brilliant mix of personalities, combination of stars and fresh faces, and personalities interesting enough to keep the show running even after the extension despite horrible creative decisions (multiple rounds of wildcard returns, inconsequential tasks, pointless audience votes, etc.)

The season to me is unimaginable without these people:

- Asim Riaz

- Shehnaaz Gill

- Sidharth Shukla

- Paras Chhabra 

These were the pillars driving the whole show and keeping it interesting. They have all been friends/friendly with each other and sworn enemies of each other in all the possible combinations between the four of them. I love Rashmi but I don't think she belongs in this list as she was lost in the background too often in the season. 

Overall I'm personally very happy to hear this news. This was the first time I seriously watched BB after a LONG time (I think the Dolly/Khali/Shweta wala season 😆) waiting for each episode religiously. Thanks everyone for a great experience in the forum too! 

Edited by NepaliArtist - 4 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

That's true!

My aunt who has been an ardent follower of Bigg Boss from initial seasons said that she doubt if  there will be such an amazing season of Bigg Boss again at least in 10 years.

This season overall was amazing keeping all my grudges and biased biased chants aside 😆

Each and every contestant has been very interesting n provided the required content

I feel this season contestants so far most of them has benefitted a lot from it. Person who benefitted the most is Asim. Though he didnt win the show he got huge appreciation and works with big names and internationally too. A big n special thank you to Bigg Boss from me to cast Asim 😆 Now I finally have a long term crush 😆❤️

Even Paras, Sid, Sana, Rashami, Vishal, Madhurima, Bagga most benefitted from the show ❤️

Edited by MaiBhiAsimKiGF - 4 years ago
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NepaliArtist

Amazing! 👏

Most underrated people this year were the casting/scouting team. What an amazing cast they put together! Brilliant mix of personalities, combination of stars and fresh faces, and personalities interesting enough to keep the show running even after the extension despite horrible creative decisions (multiple rounds of wildcard returns, inconsequential tasks, pointless audience votes, etc.)

- Asim Riaz

- Shehnaaz Gill

- Sidharth Shukla

- Paras Chhabra 

These were the pillars driving the whole show and keeping it interesting. They have all been friends/friendly with each other and sworn enemies of each other in all the possible combinations between the four of them. I love Rashmi but I don't think she belongs in this list as she was lost in the background too often in the season. 

Overall I'm personally very happy to hear this news. This was the first time I seriously watched BB after a LONG time (I think the Dolly/Khali/Shweta wala season 😆) waiting for each episode religiously. Thanks everyone for a great experience in the forum too! 

I agree. But i won't discredit Rashmi's contribution. It was Sid-Rashmi's mysterious equation & rivalry at the beginning which gave the show major push & viewers got hooked. 

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Amazing! 👏

- Asim Riaz

- Shehnaaz Gill

- Sidharth Shukla

- Paras Chhabra 

I think Mahira deserves a spot up there too! ... I know she's more or less Paras' shadow and kind of got lost, but yet made an impact given how many "hated" her to the core! 🤣 .. She's fought with many on the show, picked up fights left right and center no matter who! I hate to give credit to bullies, but villains too are important part of narration so Heroes like Asim can shine even brighter! ⭐️

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

My personal humble opinion. This season is the biggest flop in the history of the show. Having watched all 13 years & internatioal verions, this year its a low blow to the format of the show & intellegence of audeince. Humanity matters way more than TRP. Anyways, I rest my case.

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

The question is why is this season more hit than other seasons ?

The reason very clear...it was the violence.

People were glued to see who will hit whom ?

There is a reason why Shukla was kept in the show after so so many hitting....Trp==money.

Shukla was providing that .

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

I agree. But i won't discredit Rashmi's contribution. It was Sid-Rashmi's mysterious equation & rivalry at the beginning which gave the show major push & viewers got hooked. 

That poster and many from that fangroup discredit Rashmi's contribution to the show in every post of theirs and would include it "Although I love Rashmi" bit. Why need to mention the same thing all the time when you claim to be fond of someone. 

The first 5 weeks itself was Sidharth vs Rashmi. Lol.

I don't do that and none does that.

OCK : sach batau mujhe yeh season utna khas nehi laga irrespective of the success and viewership. 😆 Old BB seasons had a different charm and vibe altogether. Only S11 brought that electricity back in recent years. 

Edited by Unfair_Salman - 4 years ago
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

The question is why is this season more hit than other seasons ?

The reason very clear...it was the violence.

People were glued to see who will hit whom ?

There is a reason why Shukla was kept in the show after so so many hitting....Trp==money.

Shukla was providing that .

We love watching a car crash. Reality & honesty are boring TV.

Rose2116 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing! 👏

- Asim Riaz

- Shehnaaz Gill

- Sidharth Shukla

- Paras Chhabra 

Doesn't that make season 4 the best because it managed to make us get hooked without violence and not being biased