Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

🤣 i actually laughed at that vaishu... she always twists it like this yaar last time when mish was hurt too she blamed if kunal didt instigate me i wouldnt have done that.... now she is more into why mish didnt drink... 

If mishti drink that spiked coffee wont it affect abir??

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Thanks for sharing the precap yaar..finallly dil ko sukoon mila..much needed thappad..I want mishti to share with abir..pls mishti tell him that his bro tried to kill you..he has the right to know abt her😒

itni expect mat karo... it wont happen....

ruhi19 thumbnail

Actually i didnt understand this.. what complain was mish talking about...?? but this correct me when i do mistake n i want to look after family like you do was arggg i dont know what to say.. when will mish n abir see meenu true face now... they again n again fall in her trap 

becoz of her trap only mishbir are behaving like this...sasuma is pro in manipulating everyone...

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Thanks for sharing the precap yaar..finallly dil ko sukoon mila..much needed thappad..I want mishti to share with abir..pls mishti tell him that his bro tried to kill you..he has the right to know abt her😒

you think so geethu... today mish was keen to bp words on how sisters can affect brothers relationship.. i dont think she will say... n i'm gonna disconnect with mish after that.. its about abirs life n if hidden kuhu will do more why to hide it yaar anyone would've drank it... 

AreYaar thumbnail

Actually i didnt understand this.. what complain was mish talking about...?? but this correct me when i do mistake n i want to look after family like you do was arggg i dont know what to say.. when will mish n abir see meenu true face now... they again n again fall in her trap 

Earlier in the epi, Meenu had said something to BM about why did Mishti not tell us about Abir ki haalat or something like that I guess.....sorry I didn't pay attention that closely. 

Regardless, I zone out when Mishti gets into this appeasement zone with Meenu begging for her affection 🥱

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

cool in happy mood 😆

i'm pissed so much n watching yesterday episode to cool myself.. 😆

Nazriah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Tomorrow episode’s title “Mishti slaps Kuhu” 

Woohoo....but when kuhu slapped mishti, kunal and abhir were witnessing.. i want witnesses for mishti slapping kuhu too. Please let abhir, kunal and parul massi be the witness

Edited by Nazriah - 4 years ago
abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Towards the end, there was a Mishti-Meenu scene where Mishti asked Meenu why she complained about her to BM....toh Meenu started guilt tripping her saying "ek maa apna dard bhi nahin baant sakti" blah blah.  Then Mishti got guilty and started pleading with Meenu ki nahin nahin aap buraa mat maano, main nayi hoon, mujhe meri galti bataao, main seekh lungi.....blah blah *yawn*

oh! It's sounding slightly weird

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ruhi19

itni expect mat karo... it wont happen....

haan yaar mishti wont tell him..i dont like this habit of mishti..is this a small thing to keep between the sisters she tried to kill someone yaar..even the doctor said he tried to consume sleeping pills without precription its an offence if someone added the pills in the coffee its even worst case..I really wish she should be punished for this criminal act of her😈

ruhi19 thumbnail

you think so geethu... today mish was keen to bp words on how sisters can affect brothers relationship.. i dont think she will say... n i'm gonna disconnect with mish after that.. its about abirs life n if hidden kuhu will do more why to hide it yaar anyone would've drank it... 

if mish in abir's place and abir get to know it was done by kuhu... will he say to mish..?

i can bet he wont even say to kunal or mish...

jaise aaj mish ne kiya waise hi abir karega...