ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 04 Mar 2020 - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by AreYaar

Oyeee precap ka THAPPAD😲🤣......yeh bhi kahin kisi ka DREAM toh nahin? 😆

Mishti actually gathered the guts to slap Kuhu? Yeh miracle kaise ho gaya.....Mitshti toh is otherwise back in her usual mode of brushing things under the carpet, pleading with Meenu to teach her what is the "right way"🤔😆

yeh kab hua?

LOL almost the whole epi was about her and the impact of her actions. But ok, if you don't want me to even take her name, so be it *shrugs* 

thanks... sorry yaar.. 

Originally posted by abhilashasharma

I understood your point. What am I meaning to say is that, only few people will stand by him, rest wont be affected at all

Y would they be affected abhi..I don't think anybody in RV or mah cares for Mishti as Abir ,bp and bm.i feel really sad for her yaar..she doesn't have anyone except abir yaar.. there r many people around her who hates her..Abir is ryt..Mishti is very strong.. that's.y she survived all these people..today when Kuhu said Mishti should have taken the pills I wanted to go inside the screen and killl her..she have become so low yaar...

Oyeee precap ka THAPPAD😲🤣......yeh bhi kahin kisi ka DREAM toh nahin? 😆

Mishti actually gathered the guts to slap Kuhu? Yeh miracle kaise ho gaya.....Mishti toh is otherwise back in her usual mode of brushing things under the carpet, pleading with Meenu to teach her what is the "right way"🤔😆

i dont think thappad will be a dream...

baat abir ki hi tho thappad tho padna hi tha...

i dont find any wrong in mish asking sasuma... as every one are indirectly pushing her... kuch bhi ho mish ko sab target banadenge... so she wants peace and going over board for that...

Towards the end, there was a Mishti-Meenu scene where Mishti asked Meenu why she complained about her to BM....toh Meenu started guilt tripping her saying "ek maa apna dard bhi nahin baant sakti" blah blah.  Then Mishti got guilty and started pleading with Meenu ki nahin nahin aap buraa mat maano, main nayi hoon, mujhe meri galti bataao, main seekh lungi.....blah blah *yawn*

mah family leaves... shaurya says as mish knew our doctor she called them if you want you can take second opinion... naanu denies as says everything is ok...

as they are about to leave meenu comes there n asks kuhu i want to know truth,... kuhu broke mish haar on phag phere...

kuhu denies saying everything is mishti's mistake... she keeps lying, makes family against me, she is a home breaker you know that better than me... 

mish shouts stop it kuhu.. stop blaming me for everything... you broke everything... you only mixed pills in coffee naa.. she is the reason for abirs condition... she wanted to do pooja so only she did all this.. just for few minute limelight you did all this... kuhu denies..

meenu shouts oyee... the elder son is sick n you both are fighting... i have done mistake n asked sorry too, but is it my mistake that i got such bahu... bcoz of them your damad is sick, why will i keep both these girls in my house... 

all this is meenu dream... 

mish comes n asks if she is alright n calls her as everyone are waiting to say bye to her... 

mah family leaves assuring they will be with them... 

meenu says i know family is together but i'm worried about abir... 

mish says dont worry as soon as abir wakes up we will know what happened... 

as kuhu goes to meet abir mish stops her, meenu tries to go behind them but parul stops her... asks meenu to go to abir... she goes... 

as kuhu wants to meet abir mish stops her wanting to talk to her... maami calls n kuhu goes from there... kunal asks mish if she checked abir temperature...

in mishbir room mish checks him temperature n says its down... whole family is there... meenu asks if fever is down why is abir not opening his eyes.. mish shows message of doctor that if abir didnt wake up things will be difficult... 

everyone goes.. mish meenu talk on mish learning from mistake... meenu assures whenever i feel you do mistake i'll talk to you first... 

mish assures abir will be fine.. mish thinks why is kuhu avoiding meeting abir just to avoid me.. 

precap - mish slaps kuhu... truth is out between sisters... wow 

finally like finally... but again is this gonna stay between sisters or will it come out... i want mish to share this atleast with kunal but bp words might stop her...  just to keep brothers together she will keep this secret 

Originally posted by MishBirStruck

The most pathetic dialogue of today 

"Coffee abir bro ne kyu pi, mishti ne kyu nahi pi "🤬

🤣 i actually laughed at that vaishu... she always twists it like this yaar last time when mish was hurt too she blamed if kunal didt instigate me i wouldnt have done that.... now she is more into why mish didnt drink... 

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

finally like finally... but again is this gonna stay between sisters or will it come out... i want mish to share this atleast with kunal but bp words might stop her...  just to keep brothers together she will keep this secret 

Thanks for sharing the precap yaar..finallly dil ko sukoon mila..much needed thappad..I want mishti to share with abir..pls mishti tell him that his bro tried to kill you..he has the right to know abt her😒

Towards the end, there was a Mishti-Meenu scene where Mishti asked Meenu why she complained about her to BM....toh Meenu started guilt tripping her saying "ek maa apna dard bhi nahin baant sakti" blah blah.  Then Mishti got guilty and started pleading with Meenu ki nahin nahin aap buraa mat maano, main nayi hoon, mujhe meri galti bataao, main seekh lungi.....blah blah *yawn*

Actually i didnt understand this.. what complain was mish talking about...?? but this correct me when i do mistake n i want to look after family like you do was arggg i dont know what to say.. when will mish n abir see meenu true face now... they again n again fall in her trap