ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 04 Mar 2020 - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by ruhi19

agar kal jas kahrgi to kill someone or to cmmit sucide then she will do that kya ?

Yeh toh Kuhu hi bataa sakti hai. But so far, she has done almost everything Jas has asked her to😆....so who knows where the limits for Kuhu are 🤷‍♀️😆

But ek baat 100% sach hai....Kuhu is innocent...the fault is only with other people who brainwash this bholi ladki.

Originally posted by abhilashasharma

Mishti ka chuppi ka baand toh Abir hi phodega 

waiting for that...

Originally posted by AreYaar

Meenu ka DHAANSU dialogue....."Ghar ki bahuyein KALESH kar rahi hain"🤣🤣🤣

to be honest, Meenu ka high voltage dialogues se mujhe hasi aur yawning Ho aate hai 🤣

Meenu ka DHAANSU dialogue....."Ghar ki bahuyein KALESH kar rahi hain"🤣🤣🤣

🤣

Originally posted by ruhi19

im not saying everyone will be worried..i am just saying abir pura ghar mein bhukamp mach dega with his actions and words....

I understood your point. What am I meaning to say is that, only few people will stand by him, rest wont be affected at all

Yeh toh Kuhu hi bataa sakti hai. But so far, she has done almost everything Jas has asked her to😆....so who knows where the limits for Kuhu are 🤷‍♀️😆

But ek baat 100% sach hai....Kuhu is innocent...the fault is only with other people who brainwash this bholi ladki.

agar unki baat sunkar ye sab kar sakti hain tho kuch bhi kar sakti hain ye bholi ladki...

but hats off to jas... kuhu ko easily identify kar diya...

jas not even considered about anyone... uss ko end mein ache se padega...

Oyeee precap ka THAPPAD😲🤣......yeh bhi kahin kisi ka DREAM toh nahin? 😆

Mishti actually gathered the guts to slap Kuhu? Yeh miracle kaise ho gaya.....Mishti toh is otherwise back in her usual mode of brushing things under the carpet, pleading with Meenu to teach her what is the "right way"🤔😆

I understood your point. What am I meaning to say is that, only few people will stand by him, rest wont be affected at all

got ur point...

kuyi uske saat rahe na rahe... vo akela kaai hain mish ke liye...

Anu, a small request, let’s try to keep discussion about Kuhu to min... just a request. Don’t get me wrong. I hope you understand . Thanks

Anu, a small request, let’s try to keep discussion about Kuhu to min... just a request. Don’t get me wrong. I hope you understand . Thanks

LOL almost the whole epi was about her and the impact of her actions. But ok, if you don't want me to even take her name, so be it *shrugs*