Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 04 Mar 2020 - Page 4

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: abhilashasharma

true. But hum CVs se kuch zyada toh nahin maang rahe hai 😆

kuhu kaands can never come infront of anyone... again mish will be in chup mode only...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

"Abir mere BRO hain..."🤣

Bola tha na delayed reaction aayega to justify? 😛🤣......convenience ke hisaab se "bro" yaad aa gaye yet again🤣

🤣

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: ruhi19

abir pura ghar ko sar utha leta tha agar mish ko kuch hua tho...

kuhu will always blame mish becoz that is the easy way to hide herself....

dont worry next target will be mish only.... 

wen mish becomes target dmaka tho super se upar hoga...

aisa kuch nahin hoga, if it had happened to Mishti, only Abir, BP, BM , Jugnu and time some extent Kunal and Parul would be worried. Others will be like, “usne meri limelight cheen Li”

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I can't imagine Kunal supporting Kuhu after learning the truth.

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

mish says i'll find who did all this with abir... looks at kuhu... meenu notices this...

kuhu in her room pushes things n shouts you know that pills fell in coffee mug.. then why did you not stop everyone... he is my bro how can i do this... why did he drink why not mishti... 

kunal gives abirs meds to mish explaining when to give which one n asks her to keep checking abirs temperature each hour... mish assures she will take care... 

kunal - sorry you are already tensed n i said so fast wait i'll write everything in paper...

mish stops him n says everything correctly about meds... i remember everything i wont do any mistake..

kunal - you wont do any mistake but others can so i'll write everything in paper... n goes... 

kuhu wants to see abir.. as she is about to go jas comes there n asks her to say truth... 

kunal says to abir dont worry me n mish both are with you, nothing will happen to you... 

i think kuhu said everything to jas... she asks so that means there is no proof against you,. 

kuhu says what proof chachi, abir bro is not well.. 

jas says so blame someone else, put everything on that person.. 

maami comes there n calls her as benba is calling her... 

jas stops maami n asks what did abir ate last night.. maami says we all ate together only... 

meenu n kuhu in meenu room... asks kuhu did abir take my sleeping pills only you n parul where there... 

kuhu says i dont know what happened... i know if something happens to abir no one will keep calm in house.. but i dont know what happened...

meenu says you said mishti didnt want to come to pooja, didnt wanna live in joint family n is independent... you only said all this naa.. your family is going back go n meet them..

maami is outside heard something n thinks something is happening but what... 

bp/bm,naanu in mishbir room... mish is sitting with abir.. bp says dont worry bapuji until everyone in family are together nothing will happen to abir... 

mish says i given his meds n sister has changed his drips... 

kunal asks if she double checks... and asks her to rest, he will be with abir..

mish asks if he ate anything,... 

kunal denies.. when i'm hungry i'll eat..

mish says when we both are with him nothing will happen to him, you go...

kunal agrees bhabhiji ka order hai.. he takes naanu n bp with him... 

bm is proud of what all is mish did to keep family together... bp asks if everything is ok between sisters... says anything between them can affect the brothers too..

mish things of haar incident but says nothing is wrong, infact everything is awesome.. 

ruhi19 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

Nope. It's all Jas's fault for brainwashing Kuhu....otherwise Kuhu is totally innocent😛.....today also it was only Jas who told her to frame someone else for this. Kuhu is maasoom and bholi....it's others who instigate her😒

agar kal jas kahrgi to kill someone or to cmmit sucide then she will do that kya ?

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: ruhi19

kuhu kaands can never come infront of anyone... again mish will be in chup mode only...

Mishti ka chuppi ka baand toh Abir hi phodega 

AreYaar thumbnail

Meenu ka DHAANSU dialogue....."Ghar ki bahuyein KALESH kar rahi hain"🤣🤣🤣

ruhi19 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: abhilashasharma

aisa kuch nahin hoga, if it had happened to Mishti, only Abir, BP, BM , Jugnu and time some extent Kunal and Parul would be worried. Others will be like, “usne meri limelight cheen Li”

im not saying everyone will be worried..i am just saying abir pura ghar mein bhukamp mach dega with his actions and words....

ruhi19 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rose2015

I can't imagine Kunal supporting Kuhu after learning the truth.

he will support as he did the same thing with nannu... there cant be any comparision between these 2 but he will wont leave her...

as kuhu didnt left him so kunal's pay bak tym...