Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

My thoughts on the track. Kuhu may have been able to get away with such behavior at her maayka but I don't think Meenu will let Kuhu do whatever she wants in her sasural's home. Meenu knows Kuhu broke the necklace and she also has idea that Kuhu must have put the sleeping pills in the coffee. She is probably angry on her that why she gave the coffee to Abir instead. Her blaming Mishti for everything is not going to fly. I think Kunal has lot of respect for Mishbir and puts them on a pedestal. He is not going to tolerate anyone blaming Mishti.

In the end Kuhu is actually hurting herself as Meenu has figured out her game. I just want the Maheshwari's to realize that Kuhu is not the angel she pretends to be. Mishti should not keep quiet at all as she is in danger in her sasural's home. If Kuhu can put sleeping pills in the coffee I expect she will sink much lower with Jasmeet's mentoring.

Abir has Mishti's back and he is not going to let his wife suffer due to anyone in that home.Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Just watched the episode. Don't know what to write about it. I got bored while watching the drama. Shaheer is the X-factor of our show. I literally missed him in tonight's episode. Baki saare kya kar rahe the,kis baat pe argument horahi thi, i was not at all interested. Bas dekhna tha toh dekh liya.

Anywz Kuhu is become a habitual liar now. Kal se jhoot pe jhoot bole jarahi hei that too confidently.👏 She lied to Kunal,lied to BB😲 she has guts to lie infront of BigBen ,👏but doesn't have guts to tell the truth to her own family. Ishe kisiki jaan chali jaye toh kya ushki romantic pooja toh hagaye naa..

Exactly. She’s a habitual liar who shows token remorse at best, and that is also mostly twisted to justify her every action and paint her a victim 🤷‍♀️

What is there to even discuss in this anymore? It’s a stalemate. Those who sympathize with her and justify her remorseless lying by constantly making excuses for her, painting her a victim in every situation will anyways never be convinced, so humare bolne ka kya faayda. All this is boring only. 

There isn’t much to discuss in this story unless we all also become Kuhu defenders and start writing essays to justify her crimes 🤷‍♀️😆.....itne mental gymnastics mujhse nahin hote. And fun discussions are anyways banned in this forum now 😆