Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Aww how sweet was Abir trying to reassure Mishti even in his weakened state.....khud toh almost behosh padaa tha, phir bhi Mishti ko calm down kar raha tha...."Angry chorni, violent mat ho jaana....calm down"😆

It was a small scene but bahut sweet tha and spoke to the depth of their bond. 

Abir bechara us haalat mein bhi "I love you, Mishti" bol raha tha and Mishti was getting so emotional hearing this from him in that haalat. Woh "heart in mouth" kehte hain na....Mishti's state is like that seeing Abir in this haalat. 

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

both families in hall...

meenu says i know i dont get along with mish well but we both love abir.. i wanted to take him to hospital... what if abir condition gets worse... 

kunal in balcony tensed... kuhu comes there n he hugs her n says how did all this happen, i dont know anything neither mishti, do you know anything...

kuhu - no one knew anything kunal...

kunal - whoever is the reason for this naa i wont leave that person... 

kuhu - come lets go to doctor..

kunal - if you get to know anything first come n say to me.. dont keep any secret..

kuhu - why will i keep secret from you..

kunal - sorry i didnt what all i said in tension...

both go down to hall...

bm - if you are troubled bcoz of mish decision i'll ask sorry for her.. i'll talk to her but whatever mish did will be for abirs good only

kunal - you are right bm... she did this for abirs good only, she only said to go home... but maa dont get tensed we will talk to mish once she comes here... 

doctor n mish come there... bp asks about abir... doctor says we cant say anything now, we need to monitor abir tonight... sleeping pills were mixed in his drink... that too more than one and if he took it knowingly then it can be police case,... but if someone gave it knowingly then its even more serious... 

Meenu - no one will talk about it until abir wakes up n says what happened.. no one will go to police now... i cant sit calm until i get to know who mixed pills in abirs drink.. 

doctor says abir should gain conscious my tonight if not please call me immediately as of now his treatment is going well... he leaves..

bm asks mish what happened... 

mish says about how jugnu n her found abir n how they came to mandir... says when pandit asked if we drank, i was not sure what abir took so i didnt wanna take any chance on pooja so we backed out... 

parul - so only you took every blame on yourself.. benba the asli pooja was done by mishti without even doing pooja.. 

lo Parul Maasi gives kuhu and Mishti equal credit. Hum bekaar mein pareshaan Ho rahe the 😆

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

i was like sirf abir ko kuch nahi honi chahiye agar mish ke saat hota tho i will enjoy it to the core.... kya yar...

on top of that in precap too... muje laga coffee tumne piya and slap... 

isse dek kar nahi lagta that she is even guilty...

Instead of being guilty ,she is blaming Mish..and see if Mishti would have drunk the coffee toh Kya Abir affect nahi hoti.. anyways how will she know that Abir and Mishti r not different from each other..instead they r like one soul..I would have preferred Mish to drink the coffee..atleast kuhu's kaands would have come out in front of Abir..

Edited by The_incredible - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: preeti200

Ikr... but I want her kaands to come in front of all especially Abir and Kunal  Abhi not just Mish... 

true. But hum CVs se kuch zyada toh nahin maang rahe hai 😆

AreYaar thumbnail

"Abir mere BRO hain..."🤣

Bola tha na delayed reaction aayega to justify? 😛🤣......convenience ke hisaab se "bro" yaad aa gaye yet again🤣

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Aww how sweet was Abir trying to reassure Mishti even in his weakened state.....khud toh almost behosh padaa tha, phir bhi Mishti ko calm down kar raha tha...."Angry chorni, violent mat ho jaana....calm down"😆

It was a small scene but bahut sweet tha and spoke to the depth of their bond. 

Abir bechara us haalat mein bhi "I love you, Mishti" bol raha tha and Mishti was getting so emotional hearing this from him in that haalat. Woh "heart in mouth" kehte hain na....Mishti's state is like that seeing Abir in this haalat. 

When you see your loved one hurt, you will feel angry and want to hurt the person who did it.

This is no less than date rape!😡 Abir could die...Kuhu seriously needs punishment...don't want to hear her pathetic excuse. Writers must not let her get away with this.😡

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

"Abir mere BRO hain..."🤣

Bola tha na delayed reaction aayega to justify? 😛🤣......convenience ke hisaab se "bro" yaad aa gaye yet again🤣

BRO yaad rehta nahin, BRO ki wife kaise yaad rahegi 🤣

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

This is no less than date rape!😡 Abir could die...Kuhu seriously needs punishment...font want to hear her pathetic excuse. Writers must not let her get away with this.😡

Nope. It's all Jas's fault for brainwashing Kuhu....otherwise Kuhu is totally innocent😛.....today also it was only Jas who told her to frame someone else for this. Kuhu is maasoom and bholi....it's others who instigate her😒

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

doctor n mish come there... bp asks about abir... doctor says we cant say anything now, we need to monitor abir tonight... sleeping pills were mixed in his drink... that too more than one and if he took it knowingly then it can be police case,... but if someone gave it knowingly then its even more serious... 

Meenu - no one will talk about it until abir wakes up n says what happened.. no one will go to police now... i cant sit calm until i get to know who mixed pills in abirs drink.. 

doctor says abir should gain conscious my tonight if not please call me immediately as of now his treatment is going well... he leaves..

bm asks mish what happened... 

mish says about how jugnu n her found abir n how they came to mandir... says when pandit asked if we drank, i was not sure what abir took so i didnt wanna take any chance on pooja so we backed out... 

parul - so only you took every blame on yourself.. benba the asli pooja was done by mishti without even doing pooja.. 

more than one 😲 even if she wanted Mishti to have that drink, kitna daalne wali thi yaar?!!!😲

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Instead of being guilty ,she is blaming Mish..and see if Mishti would have drunk the coffee toh Kya Abir affect nahi hoti.. anyways how will she know that Abir and Mishti r not different from each other..instead they r like one soul..I would have preferred Mish to drink the coffee..atleast kuhu's kaands would have come out in front of Abir..

abir pura ghar ko sar utha leta tha agar mish ko kuch hua tho...

kuhu will always blame mish becoz that is the easy way to hide herself....

dont worry next target will be mish only.... 

wen mish becomes target dmaka tho super se upar hoga...