Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

The most pathetic dialogue of today 

"Coffee abir bro ne kyu pi, mishti ne kyu nahi pi "🤬

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

It's all a dream Preeti..but Chalo slap fest ka next shikkar is Kuhu..precap dekhiye😆😆

Thank goodness it’s a dream😂😂 Saw the precap and very excited to say the least 🤣

Edited by preeti200 - 4 years ago
LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

both families in hall...

meenu says i know i dont get along with mish well but we both love abir.. i wanted to take him to hospital... what if abir condition gets worse... 

kunal in balcony tensed... kuhu comes there n he hugs her n says how did all this happen, i dont know anything neither mishti, do you know anything...

kuhu - no one knew anything kunal...

kunal - whoever is the reason for this naa i wont leave that person... 

kuhu - come lets go to doctor..

kunal - if you get to know anything first come n say to me.. dont keep any secret..

kuhu - why will i keep secret from you..

kunal - sorry i didnt what all i said in tension...

both go down to hall...

bm - if you are troubled bcoz of mish decision i'll ask sorry for her.. i'll talk to her but whatever mish did will be for abirs good only

kunal - you are right bm... she did this for abirs good only, she only said to go home... but maa dont get tensed we will talk to mish once she comes here... 

doctor n mish come there... bp asks about abir... doctor says we cant say anything now, we need to monitor abir tonight... sleeping pills were mixed in his drink... that too more than one and if he took it knowingly then it can be police case,... but if someone gave it knowingly then its even more serious... 

Meenu - no one will talk about it until abir wakes up n says what happened.. no one will go to police now... i cant sit calm until i get to know who mixed pills in abirs drink.. 

doctor says abir should gain conscious my tonight if not please call me immediately as of now his treatment is going well... he leaves..

bm asks mish what happened... 

mish says about how jugnu n her found abir n how they came to mandir... says when pandit asked if we drank, i was not sure what abir took so i didnt wanna take any chance on pooja so we backed out... 

parul - so only you took every blame on yourself.. benba the asli pooja was done by mishti without even doing pooja.. 

preeti200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Some people don’t have that inside conscience right?? How pathetic is that? Instead of feeling guilty for what happened she’s feeling bad that Mish didn’t drink the drugged coffee?? No words 😶 

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: preeti200

Precap.. FINALLY 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9Sr-KNBFD2/?igshid=1fnyd5k1svyyg

finally an interesting precap. 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

How can she say that..y does she hate Mishti so much yaar...in the precap also she was saying to Mishti that she thought Mishti will drink the coffee..so this is the most 🤬🤬 woman ever I have found..

For God sake,Mishti is also a human being..she also have heart and brain..Kuhu is going overboard with this Mishti hatred..I don't want her near Abir any more..Abir will easily forgive her and call her bro..but not any more..

preeti200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

finally an interesting precap. 

Ikr... but I want her kaands to come in front of all especially Abir and Kunal  Abhi not just Mish... 

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

i was like sirf abir ko kuch nahi honi chahiye agar mish ke saat hota tho i will enjoy it to the core.... kya yar...

on top of that in precap too... muje laga coffee tumne piya and slap... 

isse dek kar nahi lagta that she is even guilty...

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: preeti200

Thank goodness it’s a dream😂😂 Saw the precap and very excited to say the least 🤣

excitement ko kaboo mein rakho. Aisa na Ho jaaye.. slap ke baad Mishti leaves the place leaving Kuhu behind alone without a word. Precap se zyada ummeed na rakhna behna.

On a side note, I am watching the precap on loop🤣 I want the confrontation to be like kushti confrontation on dandiya night 

preeti200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

How can she say that..y does she hate Mishti so much yaar...in the precap also she was saying to Mishti that she thought Mishti will drink the coffee..so this is the most 🤬🤬 woman ever I have found..

For God sake,Mishti is also a human being..she also have heart and brain..Kuhu is going overboard with this Mishti hatred..I don't want her near Abir any more..Abir will easily forgive her and call her bro..but not any more..

@bold true that. Makers better not show the bro bond after this🤬