Posted: 4 years ago

IMG-20200303-211634-857

On sj post

Edited by MagpieArshu - 4 years ago

This girl plays lead right? They planning to bring her for whom? Alia was bad I doubt audiences will accept her opposite Aman if that’s the plan? Unless she is that stupid fairy? But why would she do a cameo? Hmmmm 

Originally posted by vibha28

This girl plays lead right? They planning to bring her for whom? Alia was bad I doubt audiences will accept her opposite Aman if that’s the plan? Unless she is that stupid fairy? But why would she do a cameo? Hmmmm 

I think she will play fairy....in ishqbaaz she also done a cameo role!...lets see what come next😊

may be imraan meeting surbhi jyoti as he mention in one of his convo that he had a meeting with surbhi 😂😂

Edited by Riyamittal12 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Riyamittal12

I think she will be fairy....in ishqbaaz she also do a cameo role

Oh okay - that’s good as I doubt anyone will watch Alia 2.0.....they both need help and if she is a good one that will be nice.

Oh okay - that’s good as I doubt anyone will watch Alia 2.0.....they both need help and if she is a good one that will be nice.

Yep I think she will be fairy.i dont think she will be their for aman.what will happen when a fairy falls for a dashing jinn zehral. Now that is a thought

Originally posted by Jiss555

Yep I think she will be fairy.i dont think she will be their for aman.what will happen when a fairy falls for a dashing jinn zehral. Now that is a thought

That’s good because Alia still leaves a bad taste in my mouth lol 😂 

That would be good to see  - Zehraal and fairy and he needs it. Baby mama was as bad as him and she ruined everything so maybe fairy will try to fix things. 

Edited by vibha28 - 4 years ago

That’s good because Alia still leaves a bad taste in my mouth lol 😂 

That would be good to see  - Zehraal and fairy and he needs it. Baby mama was as bad as him and she ruined everything so maybe fairy will try to fix things. 

if surbhi is in a cameo then fine if not she should pair opposite kabir .now that will be  super Jodi

And by the next 100 episodes they can turn him to a good jinn and show can go off air with a bang and maybe bring in season 2

Originally posted by Jiss555

if surbhi is in a cameo then fine if not she should pair opposite kabir .now that will be  super Jodi

And by the next 100 episodes they can turn him to a good jinn and show can go off air with a bang and maybe bring in season 2

Yes if she is paired opposite kabir it will be good to watch - they look like a good match.

Yes this time end it with a bang. Don’t know if I will commit to a second season but at least this one will be done with a good feeling and ratings. I really hope they don’t stretch this. I want my redemption track so bad and this fairy can be a support to roshni.

Edited by vibha28 - 4 years ago

Yes if she is paired opposite kabir it will be good to watch - they look like a good match.

Yes this time end it with a bang. Don’t know if I will commit to a second season but at least this one will be done with a good feeling and ratings. I really hope they don’t stretch this. I want my redemption track so bad and this fairy can be a support to roshni.

By the way I send a Twitter message to atif saying today episode was awesome but we would like to see aman using his brain and finding the truth about aliya

He liked it .I dont know whether he read it or not

Just hoping they will atleast show some redemption 

I dont understand one thing whenever there is news about any female entry to sab usko Aman se hi kyu jodne lagte hai. Approva ki entry pe bhi tamasha par nikli wo Aman ke office ki secretary.

Roshan Jodi is too popular and famous GUL is not a fool to ruin that aur wo bhi tab jab Aliya ka haal dekh chuke hai. 

Surbhi had done many cameo roles before also. and now JM is totally buried so chances are there that she will play role of fairy as org fairy is still trapped in that statue. Roshan ko outside help leni hi padegi.