Why is Ranbir the only actor who is trolled for being a fcukboi? - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

His PR wants this image for him and promotes it everywhere, including his adds .

Even AMA on Reddit said he loves these rumors about himself, he has fetish

Edited by HaariBhai - 4 years ago

I think it is pretty obvious why, mostly guest on kwk comments on his bedroom activity / his girls including endorsing condom. Kareena even said between deepika and katrina, they were 2 more girls, so one cant know with RK. He has rumours with Sonam, Anushka, Nargis, Natasha, Sanjay Kapur ex wife Nandita Mahtani and Imran Khan ex wife Avantika. It doesnt help his comments on losing his virginity at young age. 

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

Not because he’s had three high profile relationships but rather because of how he’s been in two of them, and possibly even the third one.  

Deepika was very vocal that he cheated. He admitted to cheating on her.  Katrina has strongly hinted at it. He didn’t deny that either.  There have been rumors that he’s strayed with Alia as well.  I guess more will come out if/when they break up.  Then there’s his father who made the now infamous ABCD comment. His own mother had said that she always wanted her daughter to be innocent to son to go out and have fun or something along those lines.  He himself admitted to sleeping with his friends girlfriend. Albeit the last one was on KWK but I bet you a lot of people remember him saying it laughingly as if it was no big deal.  

So it’s not the high profile relationships but rather how he’s been presented in these relationships and even outside of them by those around him, his own parents, and even he himself. Is he the only one?  Of course not. But others go out of their way to deny it.  He goes out of his way to promote it as if he’s proud of it.  

I was about to mention that part too in my post. how he's been presented in his previous relationships. RK did the mistake by admitting it I feel. had he not accepted none could've blamed him or people would've made him the sole culprit for every relationship. It's cuz of his past record which had become national news people would always speculate and hold him accountable no matter even if he isn't fault or mutual. He'll never be given benefit of doubt because of the DP thing. Had he not accepted his cheating, his image wouldn't be so negative or his image would've a negative impression on public. All the accusations wouid be nuified. So his parents statements don't hold much significance neither it affects the larger audience cause people aren't aware of or dug so deep. That KWK episode tarnished his reputation. People still do remember it. Those statements of his parents didn't make national headlines like DP/Sonam KWK episode did. And when RK's career started declining and DP rose to prominence and became no.1 actress, it backfired against him. It got the narrative of rise of the betrayed and heartbroken woman. She got people behind her & her story connected to all age group of women. She did milk the whole story to fullest to gain sympathy and people fell for it. The fact that the propaganda of RK being responsible for her depression is believed shows how well it worked. His image wouldn't have hit rock bottom if DP didn't become such a big star which she's become today. I believe he always had an anti-group who were waiting since long to see his downfall and with DP's success, they got the chance to hate on him. None has made a huge fuss outta cheating in the industry like DP did. It's all about who's more vocal & make it public. DP cheated on Nihar to be with RK but media didn't pay attention to it because the involved person wasn't a popular face. That's why she got away with it. Also I feel it depends on media too who they want to write and highlight love lives on the stars and publicise about them. RK's love life might be profitable to them & they get views.

With Katrina. RK hasn't accepted he cheated but people will hold him for cheating on her like he did to DP but people forget it Katrina too cheated on Salman but none bats an eyelid saying Katrina is such a good soul who'd never do that and Salman would've ended her had she done that. Which I don't agree with.

Well that's your judgement. He's straying with Alia. People who've already made biased narrative and vendetta against him won't change their views on him. Aise toh har kisike against har dusre din blinds ate hein. But people choose to believe those who they dislike and wanna believe but whenever something written against them it's just false. Blinds are true until the narrative is against your favorite. ðŸ˜†

There were blinds about Kat having fling with ARK while they were shooting for Fitoor then with Hrithik too which Salman had hinted on KWK but none put HR or Kat under spotlight for that or bat an eyelid. What about Vicky recently dumping Harleen for Kat? I see no hate for them. The same bunch busy shipping VicKat. Hrithik has super positive image despite the Barbara Morrie scandal. Sidharth cheating on Alia with Jacueline! Then Aamir-Fatima? Aamir had many more controversies before with that European woman being the illegitimate mom of his child. His EMA with Rani during Ghulam days. Akshay the biggest poster boy of a f*ckboi who's now worshipped and seen as family man despite his shenanigans outside marriage. What about Ranveer admitting to having 3 GFs at one time. Isn't that cheating? but these things don't get highlighted.

Sleeping with friend's gf! maybe it could've happened when that girl wasn't with that guy or maybe he dated that woman before she dated his friend. Plus none knows the phase if he was single back then and why all the blame on RK? Did that woman not sleep with him knowingly and willingly? Also, I do remember RK saying in his Rockstar IV he's not what he's being portrayed like he's in the film Bachna Ae Haseeno. I do feel people got into that too. So I don't think he's proud of it. Why would anyone like to have such negative publicity and image? like to get hated by others? I'd never understand that. Does that mean RK is a saint? ofc. not. He might have been a player in young age but I do feel he's grown with time and will tie the knot with Alia. He can't afford another break-up of high-profile relationship at this point. Also, their families are involved so they're serious and it can't be fake for PR or movie promotion. This is the first time his mom has accepted his girlfriend wholeheartedly. His dad has given a nod too. 

But there are countless theories goes on when it comes to RK. So which one should be believed?

1. He's a certified casanova. fu*kboi.

2. His whole casanova image is a PR stunt for publicity and also to hide his sexuality and relationship with Ayan.

3. All his relationships are fake and PR made for movie promotion.

However, I do feel RK is somewhat responsible to a large extent for the mess he's in today and the negative image he's having. He never tried to clarify anything neither does he seem to care about the hate he gets or tried to reduce the negativity surrounding him. He seems least bothered and affected toh hum fans kyun maar mite ðŸ˜†

Edited by Unfair_Salman - 4 years ago

Sunjay Dutt

Srk (swing both ways)

Akshay

Top 3 well known famous f-boys of Bollywood.

--------------------

Edited by taniya.91 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by taniya.91

Sunjay Dutt

Srk (swing both ways)

Akshay

Top 3 well known famous f-boys of Bollywood.

--------------------

don't forget your pyaara Sallu.

The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules/Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review. For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum! Regards, I-F Development Team