Why is Ranbir the only actor who is trolled for being a fcukboi? - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Because Ranbir wants it that way .. The image was orchestrated by him and his parents .. 😆

Originally posted by --Pro.vo.King--

Because Ranbir wants it that way .. The image was orchestrated by him and his parents .. 😆

Yeah, the 80s idea that boys will be boys. I think Rishi and Neetu are still stuck in that decade.

Image result for deepika in naino wali ne

wttttttt🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Originally posted by briahna

Image result for deepika in naino wali ne

wttttttt🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Don't tell me being a forum wasi you are seeing that GIF for the first time ? 

There is a speeded up version too - which is funnier .. 😆

I disagree that Ranbir disrespects women. He respects his mother, sister and even GFs. Yes he comes across as commitment phobic, douche bag, Casanova, snobbish. But his relationship with most BW people is good. 

Alia chose to be in relationship with him despite knowing about him and being more successful than him. There must be something more than Kapoor tag that made her so this. 

Deepika, Katrina all self made women went into relationship with him, implies he has something endearing about him.

Just to clarify, I am not his fan at all.

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

ssssshhhhhhhhhhhh...u don't talk about girls like that......Girls ki izzat karni chahiye......boys ki toh koi izzat hoti nahi ....na unki izzat karne ki zaroorat hai...issliye keep ur comments to boys only....If the TM had said all these about an actress....toh ab tak ye thread lock ho gaya hota......and TM ki band baja dee gayi hoti for sl ut shaming  a OM emm Gee...a girl.😳...

This exactly kissi actress ke baare main bolo yeh sab phir dekho kya tamasha hoga iss forum pe.  .

Deepika ne ranbir ke boxers pe comment kiya tha phir bhi woh sati savatri abhala nari bechari hai aur ranbir f*ck-boi 

Edited by Poorabhforever - 4 years ago

Originally posted by MrsRanveerSingh

I think people are allowed to be unsure of their feelings in life and move on to eventually finding the one they would spend their lives with. Really think it’s not a crime. Perhaps he shouldn’t have cheated and all, but that was ages back. People should really move on from there. Ranbir is currently in a steady relationship and I really feel this is it for him as well. Ranbir hardly admitted being with Kat. But he openly admitted about his feelings for Alia. They been through thick and thin and Alia really have stood by Ranbir at his lowest. I think for that Ranbir will always be grateful for and would not think of breaking up with Alia. Their families are also in the picture, and we all know if families are in the picture, it means the relationship is strong and moving towards marriage. The woman he cheated herself has married so I think its about time people move on. Ofcourse it’s another thing that Matarani continues to dream of a life with Ranbir despite being married. But I can see Ranbir is also into Alia and will never go back to Matarani. I also believe that like KSG-Bips, Ranbir and Alia will be married and will last.

The woman who he apparently "cheated" on goes around commenting on his boxers inspite of being in a relationship with another man but still gets painted as survivor of failed relationship and it is ranbir who bears all the brunt 

Originally posted by Poorabhforever

The woman who he apparently "cheated" on goes around commenting on his boxers inspite of being in a relationship with another man but still gets painted as survivor of failed relationship and it is ranbir who bears all the brunt

Don’t think most fans think that way. It’s only Matarani fans who put their fav on pedestal and defend her despite her saying those creepy statements. Imagine if Ranbir has said that, the amount of bashing he would have received!🤢

Edited by MrsRanveerSingh - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Better human beings ? Do you know them personally ? Did you grow up with them!? Go to school with them?

Yes I know them personally. And they are better human beings.😳