Why is Ranbir the only actor who is trolled for being a fcukboi? - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Unfair_Salman

I think RK is bashed maybe because he's had 3 high-profile relationships and with top superstars. That's the only possible reason I can think of.

Not because he’s had three high profile relationships but rather because of how he’s been in two of them, and possibly even the third one.  

Deepika was very vocal that he cheated. He admitted to cheating on her.  Katrina has strongly hinted at it. He didn’t deny that either.  There have been rumors that he’s strayed with Alia as well.  I guess more will come out if/when they break up.  Then there’s his father who made the now infamous ABCD comment. His own mother had said that she always wanted her daughter to be innocent to son to go out and have fun or something along those lines.  He himself admitted to sleeping with his friends girlfriend. Albeit the last one was on KWK but I bet you a lot of people remember him saying it laughingly as if it was no big deal.  

So it’s not the high profile relationships but rather how he’s been presented in these relationships and even outside of them by those around him, his own parents, and even he himself. Is he the only one?  Of course not. But others go out of their way to deny it.  He goes out of his way to promote it as if he’s proud of it.  

its because  he tried  for  that  image when he was very  successful  and thought  its will do him good and also  his father who said  he has four girls  at one time 

Originally posted by Unfair_Salman

If RK is a fu*kboy what about those female actors who've had countless number of flings, short relationships here and there in every 3-4 months? 😆

Should we call them sluts? 😆

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

Yes occasionally you have memes where they are like Ranbir toh yuhi badnaam hai, asli fcukboi toh Kartik hai/Akki hai/Sallu hai.

Kartik mein kya hai aisa jo wo bhi fookboi ban gaya? 😲

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

I wonder if he prefers the company of men 😆 

The real reason a lot of people troll him.🤣

Many wonders if all his..adventures are an act to 'cover up'... &might explain 'commitment issues'.

Edited by MoonOrchid - 4 years ago

I think It’s a fake pr image that Ranbir got from his movie Bachna Aa Haseeno. He wants that playboy image as it hides all of his insecurities 

Jo sacchi mein fcukboi hai unke fcukboi image nahin hote hai. That's how they keep getting girls. Jaise ARK. 

Jo sex related kuch chhupana chahte hai woh khudke liye apne friends and relatives ke through fcukboi image create karte hai. Jo bed mein achcha nahin hote woh ek girlfriend rakhte hai phir 70 jagah munh marte hai ya afvah phaelate hai taaki GF bed performance ke liye khud ko blame kare. Jise ladke pasand hai woh social taboo ke liye aise afvahyein phaelate hai... sleeping with ABCD type ke.

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

He is a fcukboi, he is the bloody definition of fcukboi.

fcukboy is that guy … the one who doesn’t respect women, but relies on them heavily. He’s distant, doesn’t care about other people’s time, and won’t commit. He’s self-absorbed, does stupid things, and fcks with others’ emotions.

You described Ranveer Singh.

Originally posted by Lulzbolly

I am more interested in knowing who are the fcukgirls of bollywood?

ssssshhhhhhhhhhhh...u don't talk about girls like that......Girls ki izzat karni chahiye......boys ki toh koi izzat hoti nahi ....na unki izzat karne ki zaroorat hai...issliye keep ur comments to boys only....If the TM had said all these about an actress....toh ab tak ye thread lock ho gaya hota......and TM ki band baja dee gayi hoti for sl ut shaming  a OM emm Gee...a girl.😳...

Originally posted by Singularity

Umm, I don't get it. People say you don't know a person personally and should therefore not call them a f*ckboi, but they don't know them personally either, so how are they so sure that person ISN'T a f*ckboi?

Image result for trying to find logic