Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

He is not a fckboy technically 

He dated only 3 girls in 10 plus years 

Fkboi are ones who would do anything to get laid and then leave.

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: anjs

'AGAR' ka sawal hi nahi, tum toh hamesha aage rehte ho deepika ki sl*t-shaming me.....

Maine kabhi nahi ki hai Deepika yya kissi ki bhi sl*t-shamming ek post dikha do mujhe jaha maine ki ho 

Waise tum kiya dikhoyegi jo khud. Dusri actress ki sl*t-shamming karti hai  remember ?? 

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Aur Ranbir ke case main, kaha se rumor huwa be? Khud hi bolta hai, I slept with friend's gf, ladkiyaan toh hai uski zindagi mai kaafi. I mean, don't try to make your boy, a simple seedha boy destroyed by fake rumors. Do I have any problem with that? Umm, no, mujhe kiya matlab, jiske saath soye, naache aur jhume. And I don't feel any sympathy with the girls who are/were with him, because they knew what they are in for, but still went. Lekin fcukboi ko fcukboi kiyu naa bole hum.

Aur aisa nahi hai ki mai equality ki baat karta hu, I am the regressive misogynist sanghi of this forum, so yeh wala argument, kisi Deepika/Kangu/other fake feminist actors ke fans ke pass leke jao. Hum toh besharam Katrina aur Akki ke fan hai, jo dono ka mazak aur insult khud hi karte hai.

Bhai kuch zada nahi horaha? 

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

By that logic I’m cinderella β˜ΊοΈ

You now a days sound like rainbows and unicorns. Are u snorting with RK?

DushtKanya thumbnail

Probably because he dates/d the three top actresses of the industry and the actresses are much more vocal and have much more media attention.

Ennuyi thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Yes,  maine hi toh usse Deepika se durr rehne ka advice diya.

Thank u, I'll always be indebted to u for that 

Ennuyi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I wonder if he prefers the company of men πŸ˜† 

Like Bhai and Shera

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

If RK is a fu*kboy what about those female actors who've had countless number of flings, short relationships here and there in every 3-4 months? πŸ˜†

Anyways, I don't get it either why he's the only one who is put under spotlight and is hated over this. I mean he's been in legit relationship (officially) with like 3 women in last 11yrs or so. There are so many actors out there who go around having new affairs every other day yet they hardly gets called out. Or the married ones who continue to cheat on their wives since ages yet they're adored by media alike and public as well on social media & have successfully managed to create family man image. Like Farhan, Malaika or recently Vicky who dumped his longtime girlfriend for Katrina after coming into limelight and tasting success. Tho I agree cheating on DP was wrong but the way he's crucified till date for that is beyond me. But one can have many affairs as much as he/she wants or sleep around (if single) irrespective of the gender. People shouldn't be having issues until they involve in infidelity.

I think RK is bashed maybe because he's had 3 high-profile relationships and with top superstars. That's why he draws larger amount of people to hate on him & so much negativity around him and is on constant hitlist. People wouldn't have cared much or enough to pay attention had he been with mid-level stars. That's the only possible reason I can think of.

Edited by Unfair_Salman - 4 years ago
Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

Probably because he dates/d the three top actresses of the industry and the actresses are much more vocal and have much more media attention.

The only correct answer.

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: M0DERATOR

The only correct answer.

Thank you, dear Moderator. Can you please remove my WL now? πŸ˜”