Asim and Jacqueline shooting for music video

• Page of 1 Go
Posted: 4 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9Q1blaD6KQ/?igshid=i12v0wtf7hmj

I am honestly really happy and excited for the music video. And I love how Jacqueline and Asim are bonding with each other and being good friends instead of just co-stars. Infact Jacqueline and Asim follows each other on insta too smiley27

So so happy for Asim!! smiley27 Hope he continues to shine smiley10

I just cant stop crushing on Asim smiley42

So nice to see how sweet and supportive Jackie has been towards Asim. Just look at her Insta. She's hyping him up, teasing him about the DJ Snake collab on her insta story, and she's been commenting on stuff he posts on his page too! No senior vibes. Perfect debut costar! smiley27

Originally posted by NepaliArtist

So nice to see how sweet and supportive Jackie has been towards Asim. Just look at her Insta. She's hyping him up, teasing him about the DJ Snake collab on her insta story, and she's been commenting on stuff he posts on his page too! No senior vibes. Perfect debut costar! smiley27

i wasn't really a fan of jackie earlier on as i m don't like her acting that much but she always seemed very nice. now i see her bonding with asim, i started liking her a lot too!! she has no arrogance or anything and she is being a lovely co-star and friend to Asim! Asim is lucky that he got to work with such down-to-earth Bollywood stars earlier Varun Dhawan(Main Tera Hero) and now Jacqueline.

Jacsim my new love smiley27

Posted: 3 months ago

The MV is going to be a massive hitsmiley27

• Page of 1 Go

Jacqueline Fernandez Asim Riaz Bigg Boss 13