Bigg Boss 13

Asim and Jacqueline shooting for music video

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9Q1blaD6KQ/?igshid=i12v0wtf7hmj

I am honestly really happy and excited for the music video. And I love how Jacqueline and Asim are bonding with each other and being good friends instead of just co-stars. Infact Jacqueline and Asim follows each other on insta too ❤️

So so happy for Asim!! ❤️ Hope he continues to shine ⭐️

I just cant stop crushing on Asim 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

So nice to see how sweet and supportive Jackie has been towards Asim. Just look at her Insta. She's hyping him up, teasing him about the DJ Snake collab on her insta story, and she's been commenting on stuff he posts on his page too! No senior vibes. Perfect debut costar! ❤️

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: NepaliArtist

So nice to see how sweet and supportive Jackie has been towards Asim. Just look at her Insta. She's hyping him up, teasing him about the DJ Snake collab on her insta story, and she's been commenting on stuff he posts on his page too! No senior vibes. Perfect debut costar! ❤️

i wasn't really a fan of jackie earlier on as i m don't like her acting that much but she always seemed very nice. now i see her bonding with asim, i started liking her a lot too!! she has no arrogance or anything and she is being a lovely co-star and friend to Asim! Asim is lucky that he got to work with such down-to-earth Bollywood stars earlier Varun Dhawan(Main Tera Hero) and now Jacqueline.

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Jacsim my new love ❤️

nia345 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The MV is going to be a massive hit❤️