Doubts on Anurag's sudden behaviour change

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

my thoughts are, first of all, anurag might be hurt on thinking of sneha being rb's daughter. But killing prerna, it does not make sense. that was not anurag's nature at all. he can hate prerna but he can never thought of killing prerna that too for money, not just prerna, any other woman. 

Also, anurag told prerna in saturday episode that he was gone to meet a guy who gave him a proof against komolika. I think that guy was none other than Rishab bajaj. But komolika does not have clue but after getting the signatures, she might have forced Anurag to kill prerna or she will kill sneha. It might be the reason of anurag pushing prerna to save their daughter. But to safeguard prerna, he told bajaj about all of this and asked for his help to rescue prerna. I mean how come bajaj knows prerna is drowning, he was already there to save prerna. 

Now coming to the farmhouse scene, bajaj might have told anurag that prerna is coming inside, so anurag did all the initimacy drama with komolika so that prerna hate him even more and bajaj didn't even let prerna talk to anurag because they doesn't want komolika to know that prerna is still alive. So basically pehle sacrifice prerna ne kiya tha aur ab anurag ne kiya hoga. Therefore, anurag's plan is that prerna will hate him and move on in her life with bajaj. This is based on my point of view, it can be wrong as well. Let just wait for today's episode. 👍🏼

Edited by ANGELshweta - 4 years ago