Posted: 4 years ago

Why are people financing her films even? N we should not even post her topics n even if anyone posts it, stop commenting n give her undeserved attention. She ill talks about celebrity kids but she herself is solely known as kangana’s sister and is herself known due to nepotism. Kal tak aamir khan je the ajh islamic extremist. Kareena k paas koi saboot hai iske khilaaf isliye kareena devi hai

Isko koi twitter se ban karvaao pls

Cant they be banned from SM or put into jail for instigating communal violence ? .. 

Sick sisters ! .. I wonder how they manage to even breathe with such toxic negativity pulsating through their veins  .. They have some serious issues .. If not in jail , put them in asylum already ! ...

Originally posted by juba

Why are people financing her films even? N we should not even post her topics n even if anyone posts it, stop commenting n give her undeserved attention. She ill talks about celebrity kids but she herself is solely known as kangana’s sister and is herself known due to nepotism. Kal tak aamir khan je the ajh islamic extremist. Kareena k paas koi saboot hai iske khilaaf isliye kareena devi hai

I think she is friends with Kareena because she also had a relationship with Hrithik that he ended

Originally posted by Anjalika01

I think she is friends with Kareena because she also had a relationship with Hrithik that he ended

unlike kangana..kareena has a life beyond obsessing over HR..she is madly in love with saif and i am sure she is over with a romance that happened years ago when she was immature and barely 20-21..

Originally posted by cougarTown

unlike kangana..kareena has a life beyond obsessing over HR..she is madly in love with saif and i am sure she is over with a romance that happened years ago when she was immature and barely 20-21..

True, Kareena handled it all better (plus HR himself would have treated her better due to her being a daughter of the Kapoor family) but otherwise I don’t see any other common grounds between them 🤷🏽‍♀️