•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Sometimes I don't like pinky self talk towards camera.... 🤔

Pinky want to solve gagan Matter quietly and in decent way without any tamasha... But I think she forgot with whom she is dealing.. People like gagan and her MIL only understand when they get insult in public... 

Arjun is already have soft spot for pinky... His actions proved how much he cared and respect pinky..indirectly asking about her interview, praying for her(cute ).... His happiness was reflecting on his face and eyes after pinky told him that she got the job.. Loved breakfast scene too.. I hope we get more scene like that

Loved the parallel scene where gagan and his mom was talking about pinky not being capable whereas arjun assuring dadi pinky is capable but lack confidence.. 

Thank god at least ram is indirectly taunt gagan and his mom...😈

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago

yes Arjun is damn caring for pinky. Such lovely part where he pray for her, he alway wants her to be happy and strong .. bs ye gagan ka siyappa khtm ho jldi and enki story aage bade but usase pehle ye divorce wala bada tamasha toh hoga hi, then only pinky will take her srand and get rid off that bloody gagan. i wish holi se pehle ho jaye divorce toh kuch acche arjun-pinky holi momemnts bn jate 

Originally posted by ImHemangi

yes Arjun is damn caring for pinky. Such lovely part where he pray for her, he alway wants her to be happy and strong .. bs ye gagan ka siyappa khtm ho jldi and enki story aage bade but usase pehle ye divorce wala bada tamasha toh hoga hi, then only pinky will take her srand and get rid off that bloody gagan. i wish holi se pehle ho jaye divorce toh kuch acche arjun-pinky holi momemnts bn jate 

true...