Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: asya004

Aww i had tears after reading the story.You have written beautifully. Waiting for the next part. 

Aww ❤️ Thank you so much! Means a lot! I'm glad you are liking the story and were able to connect emotionally!

Mahekbhalla4 thumbnail

Its just fantabulous..eagerly waiting for the nxt part......update soon

alina.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahekbhalla4

Its just fantabulous..eagerly waiting for the nxt part......update soon

Thank you! Hopefully I will have an update by Wed! Ch. 6 is almost a third done. It might be longer than previous updates.

Mahekbhalla4 thumbnail

😊

Edited by Mahekbhalla4 - 4 years ago
Mahekbhalla4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

Thank you! Hopefully I will have an update by Wed! Ch. 6 is almost a third done. It might be longer than previous updates.

Take ur time dear...i know we'll be going on a rollercoaster ride of emotions..u really write beautifully😊😊

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Oh Alina where do I start! I'm so glad I waited to binge read the chapters. As a reader, it's a bliss to be able to feel the story around you and lose track of your time. All the chapters, especially the 2nd and the 5th are so intricately put out. 

To describe it in a word; Spellbinding! I wouldn't be surprised if the show's story follows suit! It's that true to its characters! I can totally see it happening👏

Keep them coming!

P.S. Your FF has inspired me to write one of mine too. Hope I can pen down something even half as good as yours👍🏼

Till then waiting for the next chapter. Keep up the great work😉

Edited by Bucky - 4 years ago
alina.b thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahekbhalla4

Take ur time dear...i know we'll be going on a rollercoaster ride of emotions..u really write beautifully😊😊

I am writing Ch. 6 rn and I can assure you that it is going to be a lot...I've never written anything like this so it's quite a bit of a challenge for me too. 

Originally posted by: Bucky

Oh Alina where do I start! I'm so glad I waited to binge read the chapters. As a reader, it's a bliss to be able to feel the story around you and lose track of your time. All the chapters, especially the 2nd and the 5th are so intricately put out. 

To describe it in a word; Spellbinding! I wouldn't be surprised if the show's story follows suit! It's that true to its characters! I can totally see it happeningsmiley32

Keep them coming!

P.S. Your FF has inspired me to write one of mine too. Hope I can pen down something even half as good as yourssmiley20

Till then waiting for the next chapter. Keep up the great worksmiley2

Aww Bucky 🤗 that's so sweet! Tbh I'm excited to see what the happens in the show post-leap and this is just a figment of my imagination. But, till then I'm going to savor the light-hearted school days! 

I can't wait to read your FF! I'm surprised there aren't many stories on Suvan yet considering how good the character sketch and backdrop is! 

lturlapati thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I hope the CV's follow your figment of imagination. So detailed and beautifully etched...

Thanks again for writing this story..

Deos thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

In love with this ff !! I am a new member of the forum. Please do read my ff on SuVan, KALEIDOSCOPE .

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Read all chapters in a go, very beautifully written story and their emotions a well described👏. Looking forward to the next update.