Suvan FF: A Thousand Years - Completed - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

Wow so well written Alina. am one of ur silent reader but I had to tell u this.
the way you are sketching  the character and there emotions so well put together is amazing. U r a great writer who could write the views of each character so beautifully.

Thank you for  updating us so regularly. Which we desperately need in this isolation period. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
stay safe and pls keep updating xxx

Sash

Edited by sash4love - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Vageeshwarics

๐ŸคฃWhy would we scream ๐Ÿคฃ

Well not literally ๐Ÿ˜† but more like you'll feel frustrated at characters. Hope you liked Ch. 5!

Originally posted by neeraja91

Aww..loving the story! โค๏ธ

Thank you Neeraja! I'm really happy that you're enjoying the story!

Originally posted by sash4love

Wow so well written Alina. am one of ur silent reader but I had to tell u this.
the way you are sketching  the character and there emotions so well put together is amazing. U r a great writer who could write the views of each character so beautifully.

Thank you for  updating us so regularly. Which we desperately need in this isolation period. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
stay safe and pls keep updating xxx

Sash

Hi Sash! Thank you so much! It really means a lot to me! I really appreciate my silent readers too โค๏ธ I'm finding that writing is a way that I destress. You too, please stay safe and healthy! 

Thank you Meena ๐Ÿค— weekends feel so long without the show

Awesome update once again. As you said it's the best update till now. You are a wonderful writer. Loved  it very much. Thank you for updating regularly. 

Edited by Veenapain - 4 years ago
Originally posted by anugoodly

Very loving story

Thank you very much ๐Ÿ˜Š Ch. 6 is in the works right now! It probably won't be ready by tomorrow but maybe check back Tues/Wed

Originally posted by Veenapain

Awesome update once again. As you said it's the best update till now. You are a wonderful writer. Loved  it very much. Thank you for updating regularly. 

Thank you! Your comment means a lot to me! I'm glad you liked Ch. 5! Grief is something that is difficult to deal with alone and it really changes you as a person. But, having supportive friends and family who can share your pain and understand you, make the process more bearable. I will post another update this week!

Loved it thoroughly Alina, as Veena said that this is probably the best chapter of the story, as a writer myself I understand what rigour and patience it takes to write such chapters and depict their emotions, I loved their conversation while watching the sunset it felt like the buddies they were earlier were back! And, Sumo flaring her nose in anger๐Ÿ˜† 

Love

Vageeโค๏ธ

Aww i had tears after reading the story.You have written beautifully. Waiting for the next part. 

Originally posted by Vageeshwarics

Loved it thoroughly Alina, as Veena said that this is probably the best chapter of the story, as a writer myself I understand what rigour and patience it takes to write such chapters and depict their emotions, I loved their conversation while watching the sunset it felt like the buddies they were earlier were back! And, Sumo flaring her nose in anger๐Ÿ˜† 

Love

Vageeโค๏ธ

Aww thank you! I'm happy that I was able to convey the character's feelings. Despite all the distance and conflicts, they still remain best friends. 

I didn't know you write too! Will we get a Suvan OS/SS/FF any time soon?