Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

So true 😊.....This is the Mishti we adore and connect to ❤️

This is three epis back to back of Abir getting good outfits....first the white kurta from pehli rasoi, then the maroon/wine colored shirt yesterday and now this mustard kurta today. Makers have kinda made up for his awful wedding sherwaani 🙏😂

Waise did you notice that they showed a vague reference to Mishti ke pag phere yesterday? 😆....Matlab pag phere ho bhi gaye aur story mein dikhaaye bhi nahin 🤷‍♀️😆.....usually toh these shows love to play up every little rasam but they are switching around now....I guess they thought the drugged sleep angle will be better used for mahashivratri pooja track 😆

HiFi Anu, i too noticed that. For a change they are giving nice clothes to MishBir. Even Mishti's lehenga was good except those jhumkas. They were quite big.  What can i say about Mishti's yellow kurta😆 Like Pali said har jagah se itna phata hua tha ki samajh mei nahi aaya ki whether it was a crop top with a long tail or a kurti😆

See these days i am focusing on costumes rather than the story.But my full focus will always be on MishBir. I liked tonight's episode. Especially all the MishBir scenes. I you love Abir.❤️

I don't wanna talk about Jas,Kuhu and BB. They were highly irritating.Please somebody put a tape on Jas's mouth. She was talking too much. Kaun ladki ke sasural mei itna interfere karta hei.😡 Also BB's fake concern for her son where she was actually waiting to see a drunken Mishti.😡

After reading all the comments even i think precap can be someone's dream. Let's see. I just want this time Abir to see Kuhu's real face.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Jitnaa cuute hai hamara Abir ... utney  sweet hai iss forum ke members 🤗🤗

Love all of you dear 💕 💕 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

HiFi Anu, i too noticed that. For a change they are giving nice clothes to MishBir. Even Mishti's lehenga was good except those jhumkas. They were quite big.  What can i say about Mishti's yellow kurta😆 Like Pali said har jagah se itna phata hua tha ki samajh mei nahi aaya ki whether it was a crop top with a long tail or a kurti😆

See these days i am focusing on costumes rather than the story.But my full focus will always be on MishBir. I liked tonight's episode. Especially all the MishBir scenes. I you love Abir.❤️

I don't wanna talk about Jas,Kuhu and BB. They were highly irritating.Please somebody put a tape on Jas's mouth. She was talking too much. Kaun ladki ke sasural mei itna interfere karta hei.😡 Also BB's fake concern for her son where she was actually waiting to see a drunken Mishti.😡

After reading all the comments even i think precap can be someone's dream. Let's see. I just want this time Abir to see Kuhu's real face.

@ bold 🤣🤣🤣

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Yup this is the I love you in our forum from now on "I You Love "

Abir Rajvansh se zyada cute koi nahi hai is duniya mein 

That Chalo Chalo Chalo scene is still playing in my mind 🤣,and his mishti ko khaane ki koshish 🤣,awwww

Yaah that chalo chalo scene was quite funny. Dushre side se nikal ke aree hum pahanch gaye😆 Haan yaar how many times he tried to eat Mishti. Bichari she has lots of patience. Handled Mr Ajeeb Rajvansh so well.

You know i am scared of one thing. Fans posted clippings of MishBir scenes on insta in morning only. Maine morning mei hi dekh liya tha. They shouldn't do that. It will effect the trps.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Haina 😆 I prefer such kind of drama more than kitchen politics lol ...so it would be nice to see a change of premises there ...

Nahi yaar ... atl least not now  ..meenu would never want to lose out on kunal because that also means losing out on abir...she very well knows that kunal plays a big role in keeping abir meenu together in a twisted way...if kunal gets hurt...abir gets hurt too and one mistake ...abir will move out ...and who knows kunal too ....because these days kunal is beyond meenu's control ...actually after reading your post i realised something ...just like how meenu makes parul feel obliged...she can use this opportunity to make kunal feel obliged..openly telling him that see ...you aren't my son still I tried my best to give you the best lifestyle,  made you rv business head,  never differentiated btw you and abir....and see what kuhu thinks about you that just because you are parul's son ..she feels that you aren't a rv even ...this may create a crack in kuku relationship...something which benba anyways wanted ...so she will get kunal and parul back in her own way here like you said 

She also has those property papers ...m sure she will use then against mishti ...m actually looking forward to see all this..its intriguing 😆 benba's plans are really interesting for me ...even though I know they will flop eventually , but I love the way she comes up with so much of enthusiasm...

Haan yaar ...I started watching the show because of mishti only...that one frame where she is putting her glasses on and saying main kisi ke liye nahi badlungi...ufffff ...I was speechless with that bindass attitude  wasn't even a shaheer fan back then ...but then abir became my all time fav char  .... post leap I lost the connect with mishti ...I understood her limitations and situations but I felt she could have done a lot better in some areas ...but I guess after shaadi...writers are trying to restore her usual characteristics ...which is just amazing .... hope it remains the same now... 

@bold: 🤣....your line about Meenu ka enthusiasm made me laugh. So true though 😆....her plans always fail  but she always gets up and goes back to plotting with the same excitement and overconfidence 🤣

And you make another good point about how Meenu can try to spin the revelation in her favor again by guilt tripping both Kunal and Parul and cleverly jataaoing her “large hearted ehsaan” to them 🙄😂....they seem to anyways get manipulated by her easily and she likes to keep them in tight control bowing to her commands....so she will deffo try to use this to her advantage. 

Kuch toh fallout hoga par...Meenu’s plans always backfire in some way 😆....so if she thinks this will help her control Kunal and Parul again, there will likely be another unforeseen consequence for her as usual.....maybe Kunal will surprise her and us 😆....or maybe it will lead to other rifts in the family that Meenu claims to be holding together 🤷‍♀️😆

Mishti was the character that connected me to the show too.....cuz she was neither the archetypal chashmish type nor the cliched ITV maha sanskaari type....there was something strong and real about her.... and that chashma scene was a standout one for me as well. Then later Abir grew on me with his whimsical persona and his mix of empowered convictions and vulnerabilities as well. I’m neither a Shaheer or Rhea fan even though I’ve seen some of their previous shows but they have been fab as AM....it’s a rare circumstance of actors suiting their characters so well and also being so in sync as co-actors....they’ve evolved beautifully in these parts.....deffo their best work IMO 👍🏼

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Haha that’s the spirit! Focus on things that give you happiness. Even I struggle with getting irritated by unfair things sometimes but end of the day, koi faayda nahin hai 😆

So yes, better we focus on Mishbir....waise bhi makers have been shockingly meharbaan with two days of nice Mishbir scenes 😲😆

Costumes are a hit and miss many times but overall the clothes have been decent for AM so far post shaadi 🤞🏻😆

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hello all Misbirians!🤗

I'm sort of dip in and out of this forum and love Mishbir as a couple and individuals.

Sooo reading some of the comments and having watched a tiny clip but not the episode i want to ask, why is Abir acting drunk when he was given a sleeping pill? 😆 i mean it would make you very sleepy, yawny with the need to doze...or did something else happen?😃

Not that I'm complaining, in fact can't wait to watch it. Hope all the kitchen politics takes a long hiatus somewhere and we get more of Mishbir.

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 4 years ago
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Hello all Misbirians!🤗

I'm sort of dip in and out of this forum and love Mishbir as a couple and individuals.

Sooo reading some of the comments and having watched a tiny clip but not the episode i want to ask, why is Abir acting drunk when he was given a sleeping pill? 😆 i mean it would make you very sleepy, yawny with the need to doze...or did something else happen?😃

Not that I'm complaining, in fact can't wait to watch it. Hope all the kitchen politics takes a long hiatus somewhere and we get more of Mishbir.

Hi there,

Drowsiness (Sleep deprivation) has a similar effects on your body as drinking alcohol. 

Edited by Npdeepa - 4 years ago
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Hi there,

Drowsiness (Sleep deprivation) has a similar effects on your body as drinking alcohol. 

Really? Wow 😆...his mum's going to think Mishti plied him with alchol....one more imaginary mark against Mishti in Bigben's demented mind! 

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

You saw me today ?? memad you war warmly welcomed to MisBir land  

tysm

yeah, i never chked daily wu here..i watch at 10 pm