कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ Written Update 03 Mar 2020 - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by mily_mathew

So what Anurag did was a sacrifice. Kashtam, same track. 

Long long way to go before they reveal it. Enjoy the leap,so many new characters.. someone calling anurag as "mamu" looker elder to him🤣

Anurag knowing that she is komo is very mysterious.  Means there r also chances of him doing it deliberately and he believed pre betrayed him and there was no blackmail or sacrifice 

Clarification please, does anybody understand how come Nivi-Anu became parents to a teen(appx17-19)/adult boy within 8year's leap?

Originally posted by Tranquility07

Clarification please, does anybody understand how come Nivi-Anu became parents to a teen(appx17-19)/adult boy within 8year's leap?

🤣🤣

Originally posted by Dancer4141

Where can I watch this episode? HS still has not uploaded :( 

I found a fanpage to watch it on Instagram for now.

Here's the link to it

https://www.instagram.com/kasautiizindagiikayxfp/

Originally posted by _charu_

Long long way to go before they reveal it. Enjoy the leap,so many new characters.. someone calling anurag as "mamu" looker elder to him🤣

Anurag knowing that she is komo is very mysterious.  Means there r also chances of him doing it deliberately and he believed pre betrayed him and there was no blackmail or sacrifice 

Oh yeah, but one thing, he does not love kom, that is clear. That maamu line cracked me up. 

The way he called him Mamu and then got scolded, my head spinned.

Arre anurag ke kya liya?🤣Charas afeem coke🤣

He may be some cousins son 🤣

😂😂😂😂

Welcome to Ekta world🤣

Is tapur changed once again?