Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What a total waste of this unwanted and unneeded pregnancy? And that had to kill Sneha in such way after she survived everything? 

surely this separation and Anurag’s behaviour change is related to her.. Else there was no need to show this last minute consummation and insulting her whole pregnancy through by showing all the carelessness if they had to sent her to orphanage just 2 days old... 

Moloy and Anupam are absolutely useless to allow Komo didu to take her from there... I am guessing Pre would only leave Sneha with these two.. 

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail

Episodes will not be uploaded on time now till they have banked few episodes plus now telecasting 6 days a week and last minute changes happening as well.. 

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Is it me or anyone also found prernas reaction to the betrayal very thanda..or was it shot that way? The full sequence of events just dont add up. In full public view a girl is thrown in water , nobody bothers. The families r not shown but shivi knows pre is alive and sneha was sent to orphanage. 

Sorry but I found the raft scene very funny😆how will mr bajaj row the boat ? 

Sabse bada ghapla..pre was te owner of half of bajaj properties n she was working as secretary 🤣 Nai naukrani of komo.mr bajaj transferred it all in her name without telling her ?🤪

Thats not shivi (if you mean shivani) who informed about orphanage.. thats shivin the guy who kept track of prerna for bajaj.

Waise prerna ka family has never cared wo kaha hai.. jab viraj usko marne leke gaya tab bhi kahi to they were.chilling kahi to.. baad mein Veenaji was trying to call viraj ki shaadi nahi ho sakti hai .. unko kisi ne bataya nahi ki Viraj shot her .. i thimk unko sirf delivery ka pata tha nt the bullet..the are a twisted family.. post leap unke members kam kr dene chahie of they cant give them a role.

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian

What a total waste of this unwanted and unneeded pregnancy? And that had to kill Sneha in such way after she survived everything? 

surely this separation and Anurag’s behaviour change is related to her.. Else there was no need to show this last minute consummation and insulting her whole pregnancy through by showing all the carelessness if they had to sent her to orphanage just 2 days old... 

Moloy and Anupam are absolutely useless to allow Komo didu to take her from there... I am guessing Pre would only leave Sneha with these two.. 

As one of the sbs clip shared yesterday, sneha is possibly alive and stays with Basus, and Anurag hates her (dont know if it will happen this way) so 3 new kids entering the show.. sneha, kukki (same or new child actor dunno) and another kid which could be Anurag-Komolika or Nivedita-Anupam's child.. as pet that clip

PS.. i read you have an exam today.. all the best Nailah🤗

Edited by Sunn_shine - 4 years ago
Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ish.98

In subtitles, it's shown Shivin not Shivi.

Yes shivin the guy he asked to.keep.a track on prerna.. 

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

As one of the sbs clip shared yesterday, sneha is possibly alive and stays with Basus, and Anurag hates her (dont know if it will happen this way) so 3 new kids entering the show.. sneha, kukki (same or new child actor dunno) and another kid which could be Anurag-Komolika or Nivedita-Anupam's child.. as pet that clip

PS.. i read you have an exam today.. all the besy Nailah🤗

Yea starts in 5 and half hours so I hope the Epi is posted by then.. Else it will stay on my mind for the next 4 hours I will be in the examination hall..

the makers pick a wrong time for me to make these drastic changes..

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian

Yea starts in 5 and half hours so I hope the Epi is posted by then.. Else it will stay on my mind for the next 4 hours I will be in the examination hall..

the makers pick a wrong time for me to make these drastic changes..

All the best for that.. please.dont let kzk2 mess.up your exam at any cost...i hope epi is out by then..🤗

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suhani_D21j

When will the epi be uploaded?

Dunno suhani.. kal to 2pm ke baad aya tha..

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Kal ke Tarah 2 baje ayega kya?

Why take HS if wait is long

Jab aye tab aye.. acha hai epi piracy kam hogi..waise bhi sab jagah upload hone laga hai episodes

Sunn_shine thumbnail

AJ unn pirated videos ko hi dekhti hai🤣

Waise koi idea hai who kidhar hai?

Kyu hotstar pe dekh lo..why watch bad quality vids.. 

Kaun kaha hai?