Such an aloof FL - Edited

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

KTKH had hooked me ever since I watched the promo. I had written a few OSs and FFs on it and I seriously appreciate and respect the entire team of khkt especially Karan and Deepika for their onscreen performance. But no matter I choose to ignore the offscreen behavior of the cast, it really sticks out like a sour thumb that the Female lead is such an aloof person. 

She might be a really nice and considerable human being. But it is obvious that she does not share an amicable relationship with many co-actors on the set. It may suit her to create an aura of stardom around her. But to me, it did not give a good vibe about her through the entire duration of khkt(Never knew her before the show anyway. Never watched bb either). Now as the show is ending this is the only bitter feeling I have about the show.

Edited to add

To those who give sermons about Actors personal space and all:- 

First of all, there is an industry out there based on invading actors' personal space. SBS kind of shows - spend a day with so and so... birthday celebration of so and so.... some other celebration of so and so, what are those? Look at IF, how many personal information of actors do you see as news? I have seen members urging other to comment on few so that our rank goes up. 

Coming back to personal space, I do have a boundary level when it comes to Family. I don't ever comment on that. and I do request others also not to do so in this thread.  But then, just a little flashback reminder -> During Ronakshi Mehendi -> some reporter asked Dipika about how she likes Sonakshi's wedding dress. Ms.Dipika mentioned that she send the pic to her sil and hubby, they are a unit or something. Many times I have seen her comparing Veena to her MIL during interviews. Here, clearly, Dipika brought the family into the limelight and now can not crib if fandom also went behind the family. Its a two way bridge. its basic logic. Still, I reiterate, I won't go there.

The sites like IF exists, since there is a viewing base of any ITV serial and the viewers have an interest in whats going on and behind the scenes. So I am interested in the onscreen and offscreen chemistry of the leads. I am interested in OSs and FFs of the characters. I am interested in the various insta posts of the casts and crew when it is related to khkt. And I have the right to voice out the disappointments as well. So when the FL acts aloof, I voiced it, my wish. And i did it respectfully-> Hope this makes my point loud and clear

Edited by sree07 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree07

KTKH had hooked me ever since I watched the promo. I had written a few OSs and FFs on it and I seriously appreciate and respect the entire team of khkt especially Karan and Deepika for their onscreen performance. But no matter I choose to ignore the offscreen behavior of the cast, it really sticks out like a sour thumb that the Female lead is such an aloof person. 

She might be a really nice and considerable human being. But it is obvious that she does not share an amicable relationship with many co-actors on the set. It may suit her to create an aura of stardom around her. But to me, it did not give a good vibe about her through the entire duration of khkt(Never knew her before the show anyway. Never watched bb either). Now as the show is ending this is the only bitter feeling I have about the show.

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

sree07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree07

Agreed.. Felt the change after the Marraige track itself. Anyways I don't know any actors but it's only fair as a fan we get some offscreen pics of the leads together. 

Don't really care about how nice they are with behind the scene people/how good of a person they are in real life and all that.. We need your iv/pics from the send off party as you guys are the Ronakshi. It's the basic requirement of any job.. Also the least you can do for your fans..

Always wondered about the so called off screen bonding of lead pairs in shows esp in a romantic ones now I come to know  and agree how crucial it is for show's success. 

Karpika's lack of offscreen friendship/bonding defenetly leaves a bad taste/emptyness(loss of beauty in ronakshi) esp now since the show heading towards a closure.

About the FL never seen much of her off screen bonding with any of the cast member so it's not only with the ML.. Let's make peace with it as it's her choice. Pls admirers hold on to your protective guns..I am not a basher/hater of anybody..

This show became very special because of the leads and we deserved a proper closure to the show & ronakshi. You earn a fan from your on screen persona and same way you can loose one with your offscreen attitude/choice...

Also wish for the good of the shows the actress/actors who are not comfortable doing romance show should avoid choosing one for the sake of fans who gets really attached to them.. 

The chemistry between two actors are always organic and it gets wasted if one or both of uncomfortable/unwilling to go the extra mile.. In Karpika case even they wouldn't have thought their pairing would be this good/crackling... Defenetly when I saw their poster didn't think much of them. thought they are too old for a love storyπŸ˜ƒ

sree07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mthiru

Agreed.. Felt the change after the Marraige track itself. Anyways I don't know any actors but it's only fair as a fan we get some offscreen pics of the leads together. 

Don't really care about how nice they are with behind the scene people/how good of a person they are in real life and all that.. We need your iv/pics from the send off party as you guys are the Ronakshi. It's the basic requirement of any job.. Also the least you can do for your fans..

Always wondered about the so called off screen bonding of lead pairs in shows esp in a romantic ones now I come to know  and agree how crucial it is for show's success. 

Karpika's lack of offscreen friendship/bonding defenetly leaves a bad taste/emptyness(loss of beauty in ronakshi) esp now since the show heading towards a closure.

About the FL never seen much of her off screen bonding with any of the cast member so it's not only with the ML.. Let's make peace with it as it's her choice. Pls admirers hold on to your protective guns..I am not a basher/hater of anybody..

This show became very special because of the leads and we deserved a proper closure to the show & ronakshi. You earn a fan from your on screen persona and same way you can loose one with your offscreen attitude/choice...

Also wish for the good of the shows the actress/actors who are not comfortable doing romance show should avoid choosing one for the sake of fans who gets really attached to them.. 

The chemistry between two actors are always organic and it gets wasted if one or both of uncomfortable/unwilling to go the extra mile.. In Karpika case even they wouldn't have thought their pairing would be this good/crackling... Defenetly when I saw their poster didn't think much of them. thought they are too old for a love storyπŸ˜ƒ

I have no problem with that choice. It's her life, her conduct, her career, she has to decide. And I have complete right to judge her on the tv\social media platform where she is being paid to act\promote the show. Well, I agree with what you said, you should not take up a role if you are uncomfortable.

Edited by sree07 - 4 years ago
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

I think you have put across your point respectfully OP.  Yes I did find romance scenes lacking too as I felt awkwardness/hesitation in them and people have a right to state if they feel something doesn't look right, fans should not always take things so personally please, allow others to express themselves but YES it must be done in a constructive manner. 

I do NOT doubt Dipika's emotional attachment, as from SBS segment it is clear she was very sentimental about her crew and the show. However the audience also likes to see your bonding with the cast of the show and i guess she is reserved in that sense. I am sure they respect her but socially she is a different kind of person from them.

I just feel Sandip/Dipika/Karan should make an effort later to address their fans TOGETHER as a UNIT and give them that sweet closure. 

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 4 years ago
falah5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Usually married (even single) actressess have reservations doing intimate scenes. Can even mention a few names. Not to mention, even barun used to look at times uncomfortable doing hug scenes. (the serial in ur dp). 

But dipika really surprised me. There was never any article or news on the same. That's more than enough to prove everyone her professionalism yet people have to pick something to pin point. From what I understand of her nature, she's someone who wants to wind up her work and rush to her home. 

Even in corporate world most women are like that. Just because she's an actress she doesn't have to live her life pleasing people. 

sree07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

I think you have put across your point respectfully OP.  Yes I did find romance scenes lacking too as I felt awkwardness/hesitation in them and people have a right to state if they feel something doesn't look right, fans should not always take things so personally please, allow others to express themselves but YES it must be done in a constructive manner. 

I do NOT doubt Dipika's emotional attachment, as from SBS segment it is clear she was very sentimental about her crew and the show. However the audience also likes to see your bonding with the cast of the show and i guess she is reserved in that sense. I am sure they respect her but socially she is a different kind of person from them.

I just feel Sandip/Dipika/Karan should make an effort later to address their fans TOGETHER as a UNIT and give them that sweet closure. 

I do not care if people think I am a dipika hater, which I am not. I have no interest in either dipika or karan other than khkt. So if they take this dig a personal attack, good day to them. that's all I can say. As a loyal viewer of the show, it strikes me as odd. 

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: falah5

Usually married (even single) actressess have reservations doing intimate scenes. Can even mention a few names. Not to mention, even barun used to look at times uncomfortable doing hug scenes. (the serial in ur dp). 

But dipika really surprised me. There was never any article or news on the same. That's more than enough to prove everyone her professionalism yet people have to pick something to pin point. From what I understand of her nature, she's someone who wants to wind up her work and rush to her home. 

Even in corporate world most women are like that. Just because she's an actress she doesn't have to live her life pleasing people. 

πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

I agree with you hundred percent. Every person has different choices. We have to respect that.

sree07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: falah5

So you mean that Dipika had reservations doing intimate scenes? πŸ₯±

Since you are into whataboutery, just pointing out that during ipk days, I used to look forward to barun and sanaya interviews while both were committed in their own relationships.  It was enjoyable. 

And talking about professionalism, film and tv are not like corporate jobs. Media, PR, and promotions are paid events for any actor or actress and it's their job, that includes their social media platforms. Disappointed fans are counted somewhere or the other in their career but for corporate jobs only your boss matters. So wrong comparison. 

Since there are no articles it does not mean as a viewer I should not voice out my disappointment.