Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

Shanaya, it's ok  to be expect something from their favourites. But, without checking all cast and crew members off screen bond with Dipika in social media like Instagram, giving "aloof" title to Dipika and making separate thread with that is not going well with me. That's why I am saying all these to some people. I am saying don't call people with names without knowing full story.

you seem to be working overtime to prove Dipika is not "aloof", wandering around the forum in defense of your fav actress.😆 Newbie in IF? you do not have to boil the blood anymore. Lets agree to disagree. I have made this perception of Dipika over a span of a few months and don't ask me to see the videos for two days to change it. You keep your views and let me keep mine. Peace out and there won't be any reply from me to you.

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree07

you seem to be working overtime to prove Dipika is not "aloof", wandering around the forum in defense of your fav actress.😆 Newbie in IF? you do not have to boil the blood anymore. Lets agree to disagree. I have made this perception of Dipika over a span of a few months and don't ask me to see the videos for two days to change it. You keep your views and let me keep mine. Peace out and there won't be any reply from me to you.

Is there any rule that newbie in IF have no right to comments to other posts. If you made thread in open forum, people here will comment to that either newbie or oldbie. I am following KHKT from starting episode. I am following all cast and few crew members of KHKT in social media. I am not someone like making thread with some half information. If anyone giving some names to leads based on some posts and interviews, the fans have all rights to defend their favourites. I am saying all these posts in social media and proves good nature of Dipika. Anyways, some people here are fear of proven to be wrong by seeing others post and comments. Ha ha ha. 🤣🤣🤣

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Well to be honest .. I somehow find it extremely weird that Dipika never tags the other people in her promotion of the show if at all she is promoting the show. She posting only mostly her in-laws pics and other stuffs.. I meant bringing in them in all her interviews.. even to an extent of having them approve her wedding dress for the show which actually was a disaster as we remeber,  is also somewhat very ajeeb for me to understand but that's okay, "personal choice and all" is something that can be used to defend this. And I somehow accept it.

But but,, when you see a farewell party picture where almost everybody is coming and meeting each other.. together for probably the last time.(u might meet people here and there, but not everyone together) , the first thing anyone notices is , that the FL is not there and the picture looks incomplete , specially for the fans who are already upset about the show going off air so randomly. How to we ignore that. The FL not being involved in other set parties before has been ignored, the FL not posting kuch about the show or tagging the co-star has been ignored, the FL not giving interviews with others has been ignored. But how do you ignore this. Okay so we decide to giver her a benefit of doubt thinking ..she might be unwell as we all know she has been coping up with some health issues. But BAM there comes a picture of her outing on the same day with her husband.. about spending time together..which was not possible before coz of schedules and hence the miss at the parties.. but now you have got all the time with him for the next few day. I don't get it.i absolutely don't.. The show .. the people you worked with.. the director.. the producer they all deserved your presence there.. That is also.a part of your professional life. Of course you don't owe them your presence.. but basic courtesy is what we might just want you follow. So no I don't want go buy any reason for this absence.. If not anything ..she could have not posted the picture there.. and kept it private and personal..for this once ..No hungama then.

Media appearances ..Interviews together . Tagging each other on the posts.. instagram posts comprising of other stuffs than the personal life .. these are all are part of any celebrity's life.. be it a film star or a television star. They do it whether they like it or not. So I am not of an opinion that their work is to come act and go back. No it's much more than that.. Unfortunately that's showbiz.

And I don't really want to talk about the family the husband and all the other discussion about her personal life..coz people get touchy.. it's fine for celebrities to bring in family and their private lives.. in their personal interviews ..but not the janta to talk about them.. So I'll keep my views about them to myself.But yeah not attending that party was absolutely NOT DONE.

mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Well to be honest .. I somehow find it extremely weird that Dipika never tags the other people in her promotion of the show if at all she is promoting the show. She posting only mostly her in-laws pics and other stuffs.. I meant bringing in them in all her interviews.. even to an extent of having them approve her wedding dress for the show which actually was a disaster as we remeber,  is also somewhat very ajeeb for me to understand but that's okay, "personal choice and all" is something that can be used to defend this. And I somehow accept it.

But but,, when you see a farewell party picture where almost everybody is coming and meeting each other.. together for probably the last time.(u might meet people here and there, but not everyone together) , the first thing anyone notices is , that the FL is not there and the picture looks incomplete , specially for the fans who are already upset about the show going off air so randomly. How to we ignore that. The FL not being involved in other set parties before has been ignored, the FL not posting kuch about the show or tagging the co-star has been ignored, the FL not giving interviews with others has been ignored. But how do you ignore this. Okay so we decide to giver her a benefit of doubt thinking ..she might be unwell as we all know she has been coping up with some health issues. But BAM there comes a picture of her outing on the same day with her husband.. about spending time together..which was not possible before coz of schedules and hence the miss at the parties.. but now you have got all the time with him for the next few day. I don't get it.i absolutely don't.. The show .. the people you worked with.. the director.. the producer they all deserved your presence there.. That is also.a part of your professional life. Of course you don't owe them your presence.. but basic courtesy is what we might just want you follow. So no I don't want go buy any reason for this absence.. If not anything ..she could have not posted the picture there.. and kept it private and personal..for this once ..No hungama then.

Media appearances ..Interviews together . Tagging each other on the posts.. instagram posts comprising of other stuffs than the personal life .. these are all are part of any celebrity's life.. be it a film star or a television star. They do it whether they like it or not. So I am not of an opinion that their work is to come act and go back. No it's much more than that.. Unfortunately that's showbiz.

And I don't really want to talk about the family the husband and all the other discussion about her personal life..coz people get touchy.. it's fine for celebrities to bring in family and their private lives.. in their personal interviews ..but not the janta to talk about them.. So I'll keep my views about them to myself.But yeah not attending that party was absolutely NOT DONE.

👏well said.. Before the farewell party I as a fan of this show and Ronakshi was upset with both leads for not giving a joint iv/cutting off cake before the closure. 

Come on doesn't it look weird that they would have 2 send off parties?? Both the leads are fine, in Mumbai and the 1st day FL is at the studio but choose to pack up earlier then 2 send off party the ML didn't choose to drive all the way to studio!?

What a stupidity.. Very disappointed with both the leads for not valuing fans emotions..

But after the farewell lunch where almost everyone present maybe at one place for the last time as a khkt team and you choose to ignore that?? How insulting that is too your team members and to fans as you aptly put who are eager to see leads as ronakshi one last time.. But what we gots is her posting pictures of lunch with hubby with quote spending the Sunday the right way🤔

well if being an actor ends with doing your part then why are they required to do so much promotion at the start??

@Sree I know dipika is a good hearted person which everyone should be. But I am not judging her personally I am judging her as Sona's fan for whom we all invested so much of our time. I will forget dipika once this show is over.. So peace😃

I respect and appreciate your loyalty/love for dipika and thats reason for the above clarifications. Take care friend🤗

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thimag1314

Dont know why i never get good vibes seeing him.. neither  i like her.

Exactly what I feel. Their family is so conservative. I never get good vibes from them. But at the end of the day,Dipika is happy,that's what matters.