Asim Jacqueline 1st look of Music Video(New pics added) - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

I'm glad Asim got his priorities right and chosen to work over giving interviews because except for Shukla and Rashmi none of the others are in a position to play waiting game.

Good for him he got an assignment with big names straight away.Going by the looks this video should be successful.The director of this video too seems to be impressed with Asim's ability to listen and learn.

I hope he does some short films too that will help him hone/showcase his acting skills.

Originally posted by aparnauma

I'm glad Asim got his priorities right and chosen to work over giving interviews because except for Shukla and Rashmi none of the others are in a position to play waiting game.

Good for him he got an assignment with big names straight away.Going by the looks this video should be successful.The director of this video too seems to be impressed with Asim's ability to listen and learn.

I hope he does some short films too that will help him hone/showcase his acting skills.

Just heard He is doing one short film with himanshi...rlly looking forward to that one :) bcz Himanshi is gud actress her expressions nd acting in mann bharya song 👏

JacSim look so good together❤️

Thanks Garima for always updating us with Asim news and UUs! I have enjoyed these ones the most on the forum! .. 🤗

Can’t wait to watch this on Sunday!