Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

Acchaa hi hai, no precap. Warna precap ke wajah se dimaag aur din poora kharab Ho jaata hai😡

haan but precap keeps interest... anyway we already have segments n we know whats gonna happen so i dont mind no precap this time.. 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

🤣 Cool 🤗

Are Abir is in mood after shaadi, he is being the one track mind n even showed some PDA now we need to encourage mish to let abir do IT 🤣

Next trend #mishticandoit😆😆abir is full on lover boy mood..yeh Mishti is becoming the bahu types..🤣🤣

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Actually I think ek foreshadowing wala dialogue toh tha Meenu ka😛.....the way she said to Mishti, "Hum dono ek dusre ko bahut achhi tarhaan se jaan/samajh lenge".....lol when Mishti finally learns that Meenu is still on her usual track, we can HOPE she fully samjhoes Meenu after this😆.....and Meenu is also yet to learn Mishti kya cheez hai😆

That's true... I was not really paying attention to BB's bakwas but woh foreshadowing zaroor tha 👍🏼

Waiting for that day when Mishti ko ek aur baar Meenu ka asli roop dekhne ko mile! 😆

Let's see how long before our shaani Mishti figures out BB's gameplan!

And BB is in for a shock... she is yet to learn Mishti kya cheez hai! Zor ka zhataka lagne wala hai 😆

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Good morning Guys🤗

Mishbir scene was the only worth watch in the epi..❤️

geethu 🤗

Yaar Mishbir uninterrupted dear... thats the biggest saving grace today... thank god 😆 even the start mishbir chasing scene even for few seconds was cute... they are so obvious to their surrounding n enjoying their life... uff this is what we want... ❤️

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kin8

This is very similar to Kunal spiking Nish drink. At that time last min Kunal realized what he was doing was wrong and Mishti handed the glass to Nish. Why do they have to make Mishti look like a bad guy every time? 😡

Anyways I still think it’s Kuhu’s fault about the pills. She had more than enough time to tell everyone that she thinks pills accidentally went in one of the mug. But she kept mum because she didn’t want Mishti to do the pooja. And that’s why next day when Mishbir were missing Kuhu immediately volunteered to decorate the shivling.

i only blame kuhu here... agar koyi kuch kehta hain tho kya sunleti... iss ke lkiye pooja imp hain kya kisiki jaan ke badle...

what ever the writers are doing and trying to white wash kuhu... but  i cant do in any manner...

wahtever kunal did is acceptable... if abir ddint cal at that tym he would be there inside and nothing could hav happened... here thats not the case...

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

You are so right Diyu! Leads become the sorry machine at the end of every track and rest of them go scot-free! Kabhi koi galati saamne nahi aati... Kuhu ki toh kabhi bhi nahi! Never!!

Meenu ke toh kaand bahar aate hi, she brings Ambe ma into maidan! She quickly admits her mistake and diverts everyone's attention to something else...

Even at the end of this track also, Mishti will be asking for forgivenes from Kuhu. RV Family is going to start resenting Mishti and will think that she is jealous of Kuhu teacher and that's why she is unnecessarily putting blame on Kuhu. Dekhna tu... aisa hi hoga. 

B: even i have same feeling...

Originally posted by: ruhi19

B: dear we always have prev tracks better than on going tracks... if this track cmpltes then the worst will come up...

True i agree to this... but maybe for me baba track was the worst... even in nish mish after abir took fore front things became interesting, whenever he is the players it interests everyone to watch... now too i'm waiting for abir to know things n start taking things in his hand.. 

ruhi19 thumbnail

🤣 Cool 🤗

Are Abir is in mood after shaadi, he is being the one track mind n even showed some PDA now we need to encourage mish to let abir do IT 🤣

🤣

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

geethu 🤗

Yaar Mishbir uninterrupted dear... thats the biggest saving grace today... thank god 😆 even the start mishbir chasing scene even for few seconds was cute... they are so obvious to their surrounding n enjoying their life... uff this is what we want... ❤️

This joy will change after the mahashivratri yaar..I don't want that...y their happiness is always short-lived..😭😭i hope they get their share of happiness and makers pack them to mishbir house..🤗🤗

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

That's true... I was not really paying attention to BB's bakwas but woh foreshadowing zaroor tha 👍🏼

Waiting for that day when Mishti ko ek aur baar Meenu ka asli roop dekhne ko mile! 😆

Let's see how long before our shaani Mishti figures out BB's gameplan!

And BB is in for a shock... she is yet to learn Mishti kya cheez hai! Zor ka zhataka lagne wala hai 😆

zor ka jhat ke liye mein intazar karunga...