Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/ED 02 Mar 2020 DT Note Pg 19 - Page 5

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: The_incredible

ImageImageImage

Can anything be more beautiful than this..I really loved the balcony scene..wish they had shown the flashback of mishbir meeting in the lake side for the first tym..but koi na .the scene was very beautiful❤️❤️

The last cap..how Abir is looking at Mishti..haaye

ufff the most beautiful n hawtest scene today... ❤️

i'm going to twitter to enjoy all the gif n caps... uff its gonna be so hawt today... 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I loved mishbir today

Both are dum 😡

When Abhi’s mood wakes up mishti is moodless😡

N again vise versa😡

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: The_incredible

Ha ruhi..same here..I can't bear another separation of mishbir .kuch bhi ho jaaye..

already dimag ka dahi ban raha hain...

cant even properly concentrate on them...

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SheThought

Writers are the ones actually committing blunders more than anyone Diyu! 🤔

Kuhu ko grey nahin, ab white banana hai. It's their turn to make Mishti grey kuch bhi  karke... so here we are!

Kuhu does desire for Mishti to not do the pooja.

She took the pills out, but better sense prevailed and at the end decided against it.

But lo, then Mishti unknowingly knocks them down and they go in the coffee mug... 

When Mishti finds out, she will go berserk on Kuhu. Par Kuhu ne toh kuch kiya hi nahi hai, woh toh bilkul saaf hai, Mishti is being unfair with her... so lo and behold, Kuhu will become bechari and Mishti will be the grey one now! What contrived drama 😳🤓

Can we skip this track and go to some other one! I am so bored of it already!!!! 😒

This is very similar to Kunal spiking Nish drink. At that time last min Kunal realized what he was doing was wrong and Mishti handed the glass to Nish. Why do they have to make Mishti look like a bad guy every time? 😡

Anyways I still think it’s Kuhu’s fault about the pills. She had more than enough time to tell everyone that she thinks pills accidentally went in one of the mug. But she kept mum because she didn’t want Mishti to do the pooja. And that’s why next day when Mishbir were missing Kuhu immediately volunteered to decorate the shivling.

This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

The Coffee puraan aside, it was an ok epi. 

Maybe I've gotten used to the contrived/randomness levels now😆.....ab Kuhu and Mishti ke contrived scenes se bhi mujhe khaas farak nahin pad raha.....I guess I've reached Moksha😆

Bravo to Kunal for being the only one thinking like a newlywed trying to whisk his wife away for alone time but wife wants to do romantic pooja now😆

Mishbir ka terrace scene was cute.....the convo had a good balance of banter and flirting and newlyweds mode mein toh the. Also, for once, Mishti clarified her sudden Meenu prem.....cuz she feels pressure for Meenu to not MU her. LOL@ Mishti calling her Big Ben accidentally and Abir loving it so much😆

For what it's worth, the show felt more in its regular zone than the last two epis of extra contrivance IMO. As usual, a better Mishbir scene made the epi feel better. 

😆finally you are on track Anu... concentrate on one thing which is more important... 😆 

The balcony scene was best... was able to enjoy it so much today... flirty yet some sensible talk about meenu n mish fear.... there was a little balance... thats what made me connect with them more than before... and finalyl feeling like they are behaving like newly married else their talk seems like some 50yr old couple 😆

and yaar now we need to trend Mishti let abir do IT... mish is becoming so shy now... i want our bold mish back.. 😆

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Pali yaar read your review... on point... man seriously, doesnt she have a mouth she let everyone drink coffee where did her conscience go them,... do you call it white... and mish is grey bcoz she will doubt kuhu... ???

you know what this is the only show where the leads are compromised always like always to show how good all others are be it to white wash meenu, now kuhu... they become the sorry machine at end of every track... its not new pali... 

evne though mish saying kunal truth was not right but her anger was justified as nannu was in danger... and here too her anger is justified as seeing abir like this she is bound to react like this... kunal got it not bcoz of doing anything but for his attitude n for being meenu ka munna here too it will be for kuhu's attitude.. i dont think its wrong... 

You are so right Diyu! Leads become the sorry machine at the end of every track and rest of them go scot-free! Kabhi koi galati saamne nahi aati... Kuhu ki toh kabhi bhi nahi! Never!!

Meenu ke toh kaand bahar aate hi, she brings Ambe ma into maidan! She quickly admits her mistake and diverts everyone's attention to something else...

Even at the end of this track also, Mishti will be asking for forgivenes from Kuhu. RV Family is going to start resenting Mishti and will think that she is jealous of Kuhu teacher and that's why she is unnecessarily putting blame on Kuhu. Dekhna tu... aisa hi hoga. 

ruhi19 thumbnail

This scene and their conversation was really nicely done. I really enjoyed it... and now your ahem captures are really tempting me to watch it again!

Yes, that was the beauty of it... he is willing to wait even though he wants it! Hayee, these two make all the coffee puran and drama worth it ❤️

Btw, I wish they had a long shot of this scene too... Abir had wrapped his arm around her and I wish we got the close ups as well as long shot... I know, lalchi hoon, par kya karoon? 😆

jab baat mishbir hain tho hum laachi ban sakte hain 

ruhi19 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Cool_wonder

I loved mishbir today

Both are dum 😡

N again vise versa😡

ajeeb couple hain na cool...

kyakare humari phooti kismat

This content was originally posted by: Cool_wonder

I loved mishbir today

Both are dum 😡

N again vise versa😡

🤣 Cool 🤗

Are Abir is in mood after shaadi, he is being the one track mind n even showed some PDA now we need to encourage mish to let abir do IT 🤣

AreYaar thumbnail

This scene and their conversation was really nicely done. I really enjoyed it... and now your ahem captures are really tempting me to watch it again!

Yes, that was the beauty of it... he is willing to wait even though he wants it! Hayee, these two make all the coffee puran and drama worth it ❤️

Btw, I wish they had a long shot of this scene too... Abir had wrapped his arm around her and I wish we got the close ups as well as long shot... I know, lalchi hoon, par kya karoon? 😆

Yeah, it's actually a refreshing approach for ITV....minus all the contrived drama to keep them apart ofcourse *rolls eyes*....but otherwise it's nice how they are handling Abir's approach to it....he clearly wants her, expresses his desire too but at the same time, rather than getting frustrated about it, is able to joke about it to tease her or put her at ease. 

Haan, Abir was actually cuddling her very cutely baar baar but I still liked whatever shots we got....considering the AWFUL editing we've had of Mishbir scenes in all the lead up to the wedding, this feels practically gold right now😆