ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/ED 02 Mar 2020 DT Note Pg 19 - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

The way they r looking at each other❤️❤️. ..#thuthuthu..Nazar na lage Meri bachhon ko🌚🌚🌚

Originally posted by abhilashasharma

So Pali, ammu and AY ke comments ke baad - aisa lag raha hai ki , episode coffee bearable hai

MishBir terrace scene definitely made up for coffee puran and other boriyat 😆

It was that good ❤️

And lately, we are so so blessed to not have TrippleP (ping-pong-parallels), so that makes the scenes even better! ...Before editors nazar lagaye - Thu Thu Thu!!! 

😆

Originally posted by The_incredible

The way they r looking at each other❤️❤️. ..#thuthuthu..Nazar na lage Meri bachhon ko🌚🌚🌚

by seeing this i can bear the epi... ❤️

"Best friend taara"😆......it was cute how Abir was talking to Mishti through the metaphor of best friends vis a vis the stars to complain about her.....that is the cornerstone of their relationship.....and the writers reiterating it in this scene added a nice layer to it

I liked how naturally they were cuddling without the baggage of impending consummation.....lol it really helps that Abir is able to joke about it even as he makes it obvious that he wants her. 

Originally posted by The_incredible

Yeh baar baar wifey hubby bulana..pure Zindagi saath mein rehne wale dialogue...everything is giving me a weird feeling yaar😭😭remember ab Puri Zindagi dialogue was also there in the lake side date of mishbir..but Kya hua..they broke up.kahi Kuhu ki chakkar mein mishbir fir se separate na ho jaaye.

Ammu, don't worry. That dialog today was no foreshadowing for future. It was just a general dialog... I think writers were trying to tell us that abhi toh MishBir are going to be together puri zindagi. So just wait for their SR, kabhi na kabhi toh dikha hi denge 😆

Originally posted by SheThought

MishBir terrace scene definitely made up for coffee puran and other boriyat 😆

It was that good ❤️

And lately, we are so so blessed to not have TrippleP (ping-pong-parallels), so that makes the scenes even better! ...Before editors nazar lagaye - Thu Thu Thu!!! 

😆

god save our necks...😆

Originally posted by SheThought

Ammu, don't worry. That dialog today was no foreshadowing for future. It was just a general dialog... I think writers were trying to tell us that abhi toh MishBir are going to be together puri zindagi. So just wait for their SR, kabhi na kabhi toh dikha hi denge 😆

Actually I think ek foreshadowing wala dialogue toh tha Meenu ka😛.....the way she said to Mishti, "Hum dono ek dusre ko bahut achhi tarhaan se jaan/samajh lenge".....lol when Mishti finally learns that Meenu is still on her usual track, we can HOPE she fully samjhoes Meenu after this😆.....and Meenu is also yet to learn Mishti kya cheez hai😆

Originally posted by ruhi19

muje bhi wahi dar lag raha hain... i cant atke another seperation of mshbir...

Ha ruhi..same here..I can't bear another separation of mishbir .kuch bhi ho jaaye..

This was a nice bit too with Abir acknowledging and being happy about the fact that Mishti got such a good night's sleep with him :)

We really underestimate the value of a good night's sleep in society now, man😛

Originally posted by AreYaar

"Best friend taara"😆......it was cute how Abir was talking to Mishti through the metaphor of best friends vis a vis the stars to complain about her.....that is the cornerstone of their relationship.....and the writers reiterating it in this scene added a nice layer to it

I liked how naturally they were cuddling without the baggage of impending consummation.....lol it really helps that Abir is able to joke about it even as he makes it obvious that he wants her. 

This scene and their conversation was really nicely done. I really enjoyed it... and now your ahem captures are really tempting me to watch it again!

Yes, that was the beauty of it... he is willing to wait even though he wants it! Hayee, these two make all the coffee puran and drama worth it ❤️

Btw, I wish they had a long shot of this scene too... Abir had wrapped his arm around her and I wish we got the close ups as well as long shot... I know, lalchi hoon, par kya karoon? 😆