ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/ED 02 Mar 2020 DT Note Pg 19 - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by abhilashasharma

So Pali, ammu and AY ke comments ke baad - aisa lag raha hai ki , episode coffee bearable hai

Abhi...yaar I watched only mishbir scene..I didn't watch anything else..oh yaa towards the end also I watched bits..ya it's bearable..no issues go ahead and watch .🤣🤣

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

mah family in mandir already... ngo didi asks where is mishbir, they say they will come with rjv fam... 

she informs that even their phone is not reachable... they think mishbir will reach with family... 

kuhu is tensed who drank coffee... seeing everyone she is tensed.... everyone are there except mishbir... 

meenu thinks very good kuhu you did the right thing, abir will be trying to wake up mish... 

jugnu informs mishbir went before everyone... kuhu gets happy thinking the pill didnt fell on coffee...

everyone goes to mandir... 

jugnu thinks what will i do now...

everyone reach mandir... they are worried on why they didnt reach yet... kuhu thinks so mish drank it... meenu thinks so kuhu did what i wanted... 

kunal goes to check on mishbir... kuhu wants to decorate shivji n family helps her... 

jugnu goes to balcony.... abir is unconscious... mish n jugnu tries to wake him up.. jugnu informs he lied to family that they went before itself.... mish is tensed... 

doctor comes there... mish says abir is not waking up, we need to reach mandir on time... 

he asks what abir ate last night jugnu says about cold coffee... mish thinks of kuhu mishbir scene... 

No precap???? 

Acchaa hi hai, no precap. Warna precap ke wajah se dimaag aur din poora kharab Ho jaata hai😡

https://twitter.com/thugglife92/status/1234288532618792961?s=20

That heart breaking break up 😭 .😭..now look at them how they r being peaceful in each other's arms..

❤️❤️

Originally posted by The_incredible

Yeh baar baar wifey hubby bulana..pure Zindagi saath mein rehne wale dialogue...everything is giving me a weird feeling yaar😭😭remember ab Puri Zindagi dialogue was also there in the lake side date of mishbir..but Kya hua..they broke up.kahi Kuhu ki chakkar mein mishbir fir se separate na ho jaaye.

muje bhi wahi dar lag raha hain... i cant atke another seperation of mshbir...

Good morning Guys🤗

Mishbir scene was the only worth watch in the epi..❤️

Originally posted by SheThought

Writers are the ones actually committing blunders more than anyone Diyu! 🤔

Kuhu ko grey nahin, ab white banana hai. It's their turn to make Mishti grey kuch bhi  karke... so here we are!

Kuhu does desire for Mishti to not do the pooja.

She took the pills out, but better sense prevailed and at the end decided against it.

But lo, then Mishti unknowingly knocks them down and they go in the coffee mug... 

When Mishti finds out, she will go berserk on Kuhu. Par Kuhu ne toh kuch kiya hi nahi hai, woh toh bilkul saaf hai, Mishti is being unfair with her... so lo and behold, Kuhu will become bechari and Mishti will be the grey one now! What contrived drama 😳🤓

Can we skip this track and go to some other one! I am so bored of it already!!!! 😒

Pali yaar read your review... on point... man seriously, doesnt she have a mouth she let everyone drink coffee where did her conscience go them,... do you call it white... and mish is grey bcoz she will doubt kuhu... ???

you know what this is the only show where the leads are compromised always like always to show how good all others are be it to white wash meenu, now kuhu... they become the sorry machine at end of every track... its not new pali... 

evne though mish saying kunal truth was not right but her anger was justified as nannu was in danger... and here too her anger is justified as seeing abir like this she is bound to react like this... kunal got it not bcoz of doing anything but for his attitude n for being meenu ka munna here too it will be for kuhu's attitude.. i dont think its wrong... 

Originally posted by SheThought

Writers are the ones actually committing blunders more than anyone Diyu! 🤔

Kuhu ko grey nahin, ab white banana hai. It's their turn to make Mishti grey kuch bhi  karke... so here we are!

Kuhu does desire for Mishti to not do the pooja.

She took the pills out, but better sense prevailed and at the end decided against it.

But lo, then Mishti unknowingly knocks them down and they go in the coffee mug... 

When Mishti finds out, she will go berserk on Kuhu. Par Kuhu ne toh kuch kiya hi nahi hai, woh toh bilkul saaf hai, Mishti is being unfair with her... so lo and behold, Kuhu will become bechari and Mishti will be the grey one now! What contrived drama 😳🤓

Can we skip this track and go to some other one! I am so bored of it already!!!! 😒

B: dear we always have prev tracks better than on going tracks... if this track cmpltes then the worst will come up...

Originally posted by abhilashasharma

Acchaa hi hai, no precap. Warna precap ke wajah se dimaag aur din poora kharab Ho jaata hai😡

ha no precap... but we already what will come in epi...

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Pali yaar read your review... on point... man seriously, doesnt she have a mouth she let everyone drink coffee where did her conscience go them,... do you call it white... and mish is grey bcoz she will doubt kuhu... ???

you know what this is the only show where the leads are compromised always like always to show how good all others are be it to white wash meenu, now kuhu... they become the sorry machine at end of every track... its not new pali... 

evne though mish saying kunal truth was not right but her anger was justified as nannu was in danger... and here too her anger is justified as seeing abir like this she is bound to react like this... kunal got it not bcoz of doing anything but for his attitude n for being meenu ka munna here too it will be for kuhu's attitude.. i dont think its wrong... 

mish already said in thrus epi... if u do anythng then i wont be quiet and that tym that will be your attitude problem not mine...