Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

ImageImageImage

Can anything be more beautiful than this..I really loved the balcony scene..wish they had shown the flashback of mishbir meeting in the lake side for the first tym..but koi na .the scene was very beautiful❤️❤️

The last cap..how Abir is looking at Mishti..haaye

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Mishbir lying in balcony... mish asks what are we doing here... abir says we are here to watch stars... as he takes her hand mish takes it back... 

abir asks if he cant touch her too...

mish is shy n says not here... 

abir hugs her from side... says do you what are those stars saying.. it says what type of biwi are you not letting her husband to even touch her... 

mish says do you know what the best friend star is saying it says what type of husband are you who makes your wife sleep outside where anyone can come... 

abir says they say why kind of wife is she, what if she sleeps like yesterday... 

mish says how many times will i ask sorry..

abir says no not even once... actually i felt happy to know you got good sleep after so long with me.... all my night are gonna be special with you life long..

mish says i want to say something, can you reduce making fun of maa... she will think i'm making you say all that...

abir says if i dont do that naa she will think i'm not well... will take me to every doctor in rajkot for check up... 

mish says you take care of me so much how can i thank you.. 

abir says i will say come here.. 

as they are about to kiss mish says i'm not in mood today, i want to watch stars...

abir says if you keep doing this then i'll have an affair outside.. 

mish says then i'll join big ben team... 

abir says i should have recorded this moment n blackmailed you... 

mish hits him with pillow... 

kuhu sees them n thinks they are also fine then who got the spiked coffee.. 

Melodic_angel thumbnail

Yàar I'm scared now..makers have always done foreshadowing with dialogues..Abir ki dialogues sunke I'm very scared yàar..Kya mishbir fir se alag honge..Kya divorce drama hamare show mein bhi aayenge Kya..

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Saat minute hai tumhare paas... saat minute!

Uss coffee ke ban jane ke baad peene main! 7 minutes!

So, dosto, coffee puran lasted for 7 minutes... passing the coffee parcel! ...was wondering if they were going to drink it in this episode or the next one😵🥱

Image result for 7 minute deepika

Abir playing a game with cups and rambling about Mishti and Ma to come closer and whatnot - don't know, kuch toh bol raha tha. Na dil main aaya na samajh main 😳

BB worried about drinking the spiked coffee and exchanging her cup with Kuhu 😆 Once MiKu figure out BB's game, they should make sure to spike her tea/coffee. Give saasuma the taste of her own medicine 👍🏼

Kuhu saying no to Kunal's trip proposal and suddenly only wanting to do this Shivraatri puja because it is oh so romantic was 

Writers, saaf saaf kaho na that Kuhu wanted to do this pooja because Mishti asked her to stay away! She was worried about Mishti taking away all the wah-wahs from the family!

But no, they want to have the cake and eat it too!

Kuhu ko grey bhi banana hai, aur use bechari bhi.

BB is doing divide and conquer with Mishti and Kuhu, writers are doing the same with their fanbase 👎🏼

Mishti-Abir terrace scene was cute and the only thing I liked in this episode! It was ahem ahem romantic, alright! You have to watch it for yourself 😳

Bus itna hi. Aur kuchh tha hi nahin episode main, toh review kahan se doon, Halwa hai kya? 😆

Pali, loved your review yaara. I’m only going to watch @bold😂😂

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Yàar I'm scared now..makers have always done foreshadowing with dialogues..Abir ki dialogues sunke I'm very scared yàar..Kya mishbir fir se alag honge..Kya divorce drama hamare show mein bhi aayenge Kya..

What dialogue Ammu? You are scaring me😔

AreYaar thumbnail

The Coffee puraan aside, it was an ok epi. 

Maybe I've gotten used to the contrived/randomness levels now😆.....ab Kuhu and Mishti ke contrived scenes se bhi mujhe khaas farak nahin pad raha.....I guess I've reached Moksha😆

Bravo to Kunal for being the only one thinking like a newlywed trying to whisk his wife away for alone time but wife wants to do romantic pooja now😆

Mishbir ka terrace scene was cute.....the convo had a good balance of banter and flirting and newlyweds mode mein toh the. Also, for once, Mishti clarified her sudden Meenu prem.....cuz she feels pressure for Meenu to not MU her. LOL@ Mishti calling her Big Ben accidentally and Abir loving it so much😆

For what it's worth, the show felt more in its regular zone than the last two epis of extra contrivance IMO. As usual, a better Mishbir scene made the epi feel better. 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Pali 🤗

haa you got episode but here its still not uploaded 😒

wow kuhu commits a blunder???? niceeee 👏

let me ff n see the pillow fight first.. sanity first 😆

Writers are the ones actually committing blunders more than anyone Diyu! 🤔

Kuhu ko grey nahin, ab white banana hai. It's their turn to make Mishti grey kuch bhi  karke... so here we are!

Kuhu does desire for Mishti to not do the pooja.

She took the pills out, but better sense prevailed and at the end decided against it.

But lo, then Mishti unknowingly knocks them down and they go in the coffee mug... 

When Mishti finds out, she will go berserk on Kuhu. Par Kuhu ne toh kuch kiya hi nahi hai, woh toh bilkul saaf hai, Mishti is being unfair with her... so lo and behold, Kuhu will become bechari and Mishti will be the grey one now! What contrived drama 😳🤓

Can we skip this track and go to some other one! I am so bored of it already!!!! 😒

Melodic_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

What dialogue Ammu? You are scaring me😔

Yeh baar baar wifey hubby bulana..pure Zindagi saath mein rehne wale dialogue...everything is giving me a weird feeling yaar😭😭remember ab Puri Zindagi dialogue was also there in the lake side date of mishbir..but Kya hua..they broke up.kahi Kuhu ki chakkar mein mishbir fir se separate na ho jaaye.

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

mah family in mandir already... ngo didi asks where is mishbir, they say they will come with rjv fam... 

she informs that even their phone is not reachable... they think mishbir will reach with family... 

kuhu is tensed who drank coffee... seeing everyone she is tensed.... everyone are there except mishbir... 

meenu thinks very good kuhu you did the right thing, abir will be trying to wake up mish... 

jugnu informs mishbir went before everyone... kuhu gets happy thinking the pill didnt fell on coffee...

everyone goes to mandir... 

jugnu thinks what will i do now...

everyone reach mandir... they are worried on why they didnt reach yet... kuhu thinks so mish drank it... meenu thinks so kuhu did what i wanted... 

kunal goes to check on mishbir... kuhu wants to decorate shivji n family helps her... 

jugnu goes to balcony.... abir is unconscious... mish n jugnu tries to wake him up.. jugnu informs he lied to family that they went before itself.... mish is tensed... 

doctor comes there... mish says abir is not waking up, we need to reach mandir on time... 

he asks what abir ate last night jugnu says about cold coffee... mish thinks of kuhu mishbir scene... 

No precap???? 

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

So Pali, ammu and AY ke comments ke baad - aisa lag raha hai ki , episode coffee bearable hai