ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/ED 02 Mar 2020 DT Note Pg 19 - Page 15

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Mimzy

😆😆Mishbir's Meenu prem is never going to end. I cringe every time Mishti calls her maa😆

Same 🙈.....It looks really put on and artificial to show Mishti trying to instantly give Maa ka darjaa to dragon Meenu ....too much hai 🙏

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago

Originally posted by SheThought

He doesn't trust his mom, but his mom is hellbent on being this nice sasuma atm - so bechara probably has 1% hope that his Mom is trying to like Mish. And as he says, life main 1% chance ho toh le lena chahiye and that's why he genuinely wishes for M-M to like and bond with each other 😆

The coffee puran lasted so long, that towards the end I kept looking at the time and when I realized it was 7 minutes long it just reminded me of the speech Deepika gives in Happy New Year movie about how important this 7 minutes are to them (Sattar (70) minutes Chakk De speeach ka spoof). Sure enough, this 7 minutes decided Abir's sleep, Kuhu's dream of doing romantic pooja, BigBen's surprise about who got the pill and Mishti's haq and struggle to support this 6 feet drugged sleepy hubby in mandir ki galiyo main 

Are Yaar samjha karo. Agar biwi romance ke time pe maa shabd beech main lati hai, toh mood ki dhajjiya udd jaati hai aur romance ki kitni band bajti  hai!!! That's the reason he made that tedha munh... Mishti ne cold water pour kiya by saying that when he was talking about IT 😆

LOL yeh 1% theory bhi Abir ko convenience ke hisaab se yaad aati hai 😛😆

But yeah, he can’t help himself from hoping....his nature is such. For good or bad. I just feel that Mishti will end up being collateral damage in this idealistic hope of his. This, coupled with Mishti’s own nature that craves happy family togetherness even if it is with brushing things under the carpet or quick short term solutions 😆.....This is a mess in the making. Let’s see what level of contrivance the writers take it to 😛

Haha arey I totally understand why Abir made the face coz she killed the mood but the point still holds that his hope for MM genuine bonding is unrealistic after everything that has happened 🤷‍♀️😆

I would like to see this track:

Now that BB knows kuhu did not stop them from drinking the coffee when she did not know which cup had the pills, will be very 😡 at her. Focus of hatred shift from Mishti to Kuhu (temporarily). She would trouble her so much that kuhu must run to Mishti -apologize and beg Mishti to help her.. Now the sisters can join hands and fight BB.

😛

This bit from the beginning of the Mishbir scene yesterday😆.....the way he tried to hook his finger in the crook of her elbow and she literally covered her eyes and turned away🤣.....such dorks. 

Kindly refrain from namecalling in the forum. We will delete such comments and will be forced to send out WPMs. You are not allowed to mock a character by name-calling. If you don't follow the rules we are bound to take actions.

Thanks

IF DT.

Edited by Koeli_Appy - 4 years ago