Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/ED 02 Mar 2020 DT Note Pg 19

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

NOCOPY]

Epi 252 

Kuhu commits a blunder

episode begins with Kuhu making cold coffee for the entire Rajwansh family after dinner . 
she is in kitchen n has plans to spike Mishti’s coffee with sleeping tablets so that she failed to wake up early next morning n grab lime light by performing Shivling Abhishek on the occasion of Maha Shivratri.

She recollects how she had cursed Kunal  for spiking Nishant’s drink n she was going to repeat the same thing herself , she feels guilty n ashamed of herself . As she is about to put the tablets away BB arrives n accidentally knocks a few tablets from Kuhu’s hand . The tablets fall into a mug of coffee . BB distracts Kuhu and she failed to trace the spiked mug . Mishit arrives n offers to help her out  with the coffee. Kuhu attempts to but  fails to stop Mishti from offering the coffee to the family . BB and Mishti asks Kuhu to join the fun moments with the family as they enjoy cold coffee .

BB is sure that Kuhu took her hint n spiked Mishti’s coffee as she wanted her son Abir to do the Abhishek alone . 

Kuhu is very scared n wonders who might end up with the laced coffee mug . Abir adds to her fears by playing a fun game with the coffee mugs . 
Kuhu watches everyone  enjoy their coffee while she eyes each member skeptically . She wonders if her own mug might be the spiked one . She pretends to spill her coffee accidentally . 

pall retire to their rooms , Kunal has planned a trip to Bhuj for just the two of them , it’s his idea of having romantic time with wifey Kuhu and asks her to teach him better ideas . But Kuhu is worried about the spiked coffee which someone has consumed n she is unsure who that is . She does not show keenness in accompanying Kunal to Bhuj . She makes an excuse of finding Shivaratri Pooja more romantic . She wants to attend Pooja next morning . 
on the terrace Abir has arranged decorated set up for their night together under the stars ..it’s his romantic idea for their second attempt at SR but Mishit is having none of it , as she is in “touch me not” mode since she fears someone might be watching them in the open terrace . Abir tries to calm her n get Roma tic with her .  Ute MisBir close scenes n friendly nok jhok ensues.

Next morning Maheshwaris reach Shiv Mandir early morning n admire the decorations , they are pleased to find it was done by Mishti herself , they appreciate Mishti too was learning decorating from kuhu.

Rajwansh family is seen waking up n getting ready . Kuhu waits for each person to arrive n is relieved that all arrived except MisBir .

Jugnu lies to them that MisBir had already left for Mandir early morn n sends them to Mandir .

On reaching Mandir Raj family meets n greets Mah family . Both concerned to notice MisBir missing . 
at RH terrace Mishti n Jugnu try their best yet fail to wake up Abir . Mishit starts panicking n summons the doctor to take a look at Abir . 
the doctor finds Abir sedated and inquires about his last meals . Jugnu informs about Parul masi’s coffee .

Mishti becomes thoughtful n  begins to doubt the coffee .

No Precap 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

good morning everyone 🤗

thank you suta for the thread 🤗

waiting for the pillow fight 😆🥳

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hello people!!

Thanks Suta and Diyu for the thread and updates 🤗

"Kuhu commits a blunder" 

At least HotStar has uploaded the episode today...

Not too much hope, but chalo dekh hi lete hai smiley24

This content was originally posted by: SheThought

Hello people!!

Thanks Suta and Diyu for the thread and updates 🤗

"Kuhu commits a blunder" 

At least HotStar has uploaded the episode today...

Not too much hope, but chalo dekh hi lete hai smiley24

Pali 🤗

haa you got episode but here its still not uploaded 😒

wow kuhu commits a blunder???? niceeee 👏

let me ff n see the pillow fight first.. sanity first 😆

Kuhu takes the pill in hand but thinks i got angry on kunal when nannu drink was spiked, i cant do this... 

Mishbir running around, abir chases mish n she hits kuhu n the pill fall from her hand into a cup...

mishbir asks sorry n says they came to take the coffee n mish takes the tray n goes... 

kuhu searches for the pills n doesnt find it n says its not here so it fell into a cup.. i will go out and say to everyone... 

meenu comes n asks what are you doing here alone... thinks i hope you got ishara just like mishti.... says to kuhu i know what you are thinking, you said on shaadi day that you cant live with mishti, n i said you i will be with you... i dont care about others but abir should reach on time for pooja... 

mish comes there n asks both to come... meenu praises mish for the arrangement... 

mish notices kuhu being tensed... 

kuhu goes n gives coffee to everyone n meenu thinks so the coffee is in that mug when kuhu serves mish... 

kuhu thinks i dont know which cup is spiked... #confusion... 

Abir says i want to make a toast at this time... 

our family is incomplete without maami's comment... meenu agrees... abir says wah maa agreed to me, mishti you are lucky charm yaar.. 

kunal says if you say such boring speech anyone will agree, do it in your style... 

abir agrees n gets meenu mug first.. 

meenu thinks i will make sure mish gets the same cup at end of this game... 

abir gets mish cup n says both mish n meenu wants to come closer by i'm in between... 

he keeps some cups of family members in each side of mish n meenu n says how they the support them n at end with support meenu will understand mish bcoz that is what i want... dil se i want it... 

he gives cup to meenu, she doubts if its her cup...

mish says see na maa we will become a team soon n will tease abir... abir says first become a team then i will be ready to get teased by you.... 

meenu exchange her cup with kuhu thinking if th cup is spiked... abir exchanges it with him... 

kuhu thinks why am i not stopping anyone... i hope everything is fine tomorrow morning... 

mish says to abir i'm happy bcoz you are happy... 

kuhu spills her coffee... mish asks if she ok, kuhu says haan it was by mistake i spilled it.. 

abir says after this pooja our new life will start.... 

meenu thinks haan new beginning of game n kuhu mishti are pawns n they will be the one to get defeated at end too... 

she calls jugnu n says to him to wake up abir, its his responsibility... 

Abir teases kunal by saying to mish how he hasnt confessed to kuhu.. 

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hello everyone!! Thank you Suta and Diyu🤗. How’s the episode Pali?

meenu thinks smile how much ever you want mishti tomorrow you are gonna cry, the pooja will be done only by my son.. and you wont even be able to get up...

kuhu in room self talk on why she didnt stop anyone... 

kunal comes there talking to someone on call... tells kuhu to pack bags as they are going out, he has reserved a room too for them.. kuhu asks who others are going with us... 

kunal says only we two are going... i know romance only like this... kuhu says even doing pooja together is romantic... kunal says i do believe in god but from childhood i'm not interested in this... and when did you started feeling pooja is romantic n all.. kuhu says not everything but this bcoz shivji is known as best husband in the world... asks kunal to request abir for them to do pooja too.,.. kunal denies... kuhu asks why... kunal says always its abir who does it n even this year he will do we can do it even in other mandir not here... 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Well,aaj Maine bhi sabka 2 min ka record par kiya😆😆i just watched mishbir scene today..😆😆

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Saat minute hai tumhare paas... saat minute!

Uss coffee ke ban jane ke baad peene main! 7 minutes!

So, dosto, coffee puran lasted for 7 minutes... passing the coffee parcel! ...was wondering if they were going to drink it in this episode or the next one😵🥱

Image result for 7 minute deepika

Abir playing a game with cups and rambling about Mishti and Ma to come closer and whatnot - don't know, kuch toh bol raha tha. Na dil main aaya na samajh main 😳

BB worried about drinking the spiked coffee and exchanging her cup with Kuhu 😆 Once MiKu figure out BB's game, they should make sure to spike her tea/coffee. Give saasuma the taste of her own medicine 👍🏼

Kuhu saying no to Kunal's trip proposal and suddenly only wanting to do this Shivraatri puja because it is oh so romantic was 

Writers, saaf saaf kaho na that Kuhu wanted to do this pooja because Mishti asked her to stay away! She was worried about Mishti taking away all the wah-wahs from the family!

But no, they want to have the cake and eat it too!

Kuhu ko grey bhi banana hai, aur use bechari bhi.

BB is doing divide and conquer with Mishti and Kuhu, writers are doing the same with their fanbase 👎🏼

Mishti-Abir terrace scene was cute and the only thing I liked in this episode! It was ahem ahem romantic, alright! You have to watch it for yourself 😳

Bus itna hi. Aur kuchh tha hi nahin episode main, toh review kahan se doon, Halwa hai kya? 😆

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago