Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Reemz11

Yeh I mean we all saw how desperate he got during the Bajaj track. Planning his own accident? Constantly begging Prerna to come back to him. 

It also makes sense why they suddenly made Bajaj seem dead because to Anurag, it would seem like Prerna only wants to use him for her baby now that Bajaj is dead. 

Vikrant’s track is a perfect example when his Male Ego got hurts! 

If this true then OMG, all his concerns towards Pre and “cutiepie” post memory loss would be fake.. 

No wonder he didnt investigate about Viraj and just took his proposal without knowing who the guy was.. 

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail

Knock knock! Good Morning India wale... 

Precap pls

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian

Knock knock! Good Morning India wale... 

Precap pls

episode is not yet uploaded Nailah 

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

episode is not yet uploaded Nailah 

thanks munni.. I think they will play game with us today as well

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian

thanks munni.. I think they will play game with us today as well

looks like it so far only YHC is aired 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Reemz11

This is a very far-fetched theory but seeing as though all we can do is conjure up theories, why not this bizarre one?

The day Anurags accident happened, he found out Prerna was pregnant. He didn’t question the paternity. Prerna tells him she wants a laal chunri, Anurag goes out on the wedding day and the accident happens. Didn’t anyone find it really weird that he suddenly came back after a significant period of time and nobody saw what happened before Komo/Sona brought him back to BB? A story was cooked up but we didn’t see any of it ourselves. What happened during those few months?

what if Komo really convinced Anu that Prerna betrayed him and the child belongs to Bajaj? So the memory loss was a facade? His memory came back exactly the day Sneha was born? Wow.

Why  is this Prerna killing all happening the day after Sneha is born? Was Anurag waiting so he could get the right property/money  papers signed?   Maybe the child needed to be born?

I know the writers are shallow AF with their writing but the marketing seems so far-fetched that a doppelgänger or a majboori seems so cliche.

‘A reboot of a loved love story should be how love is now, with armour to protect you FROM the knight in shining armour.’

anil nagpal commented on one of Ekta’s post that this twist ‘will blow their socks off’ ! If it truly is betrayal, then Anurag really did attempt to kill Prerna. He got so mad at the thought of her having a physical relationship with Bajaj, he lost the plot. 

OR I AM COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY wrong here, I know I probably am🤣

aisa ho sakta hai. 😆

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Ugh. Hotstar aise subah utha dega phir kuch upload  ahi karega toh kaise chalega😡

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Hello friends , our dear Viewbie has advised we open new thread only once the video is uploaded . I think it’s the correct thing to do since Hotstar  has become lazy especially with KZK2 videos 

It’s about to be 6:15 yet no sign of videos 

what does that mean ? u are not posting EDT until the episode is aired ?? 
any idea why so ?

EDIT 

and what if you wake up late or open EDT late and we already watch the episode where shd we discuss those because we cannot discus in ATs , if u come at 9 am due to some delay and we watch the episode at 6 am ,  where shd we discuss if there is no EDT ??

If u open the night before atleast whoever watches the episode we will discuss or give live updates in this thread until u come and do full update 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 4 years ago
Nailah_EjFian thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

what does that mean ? u are not posting EDT until the episode is aired ?? 
any idea why so ?

IF has more rules than in school.. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

We are free to use last EDT for continued Episode discussions , new thread will be opened only after HS uploads latest video . Its going to be 6:25 yet no sign of video today 🤔😔

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago