Originally posted by munnihyderabad

haan isiliye aaj tu jaldi soja 😆

Main time pe bhi soi wo tab bhi na aayega 😆

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by -RD-

Main time pe bhi soi wo tab bhi na aayega 😆

yeh lo buffalo goes into water 🤪

This is a very far-fetched theory but seeing as though all we can do is conjure up theories, why not this bizarre one?

The day Anurags accident happened, he found out Prerna was pregnant. He didn’t question the paternity. Prerna tells him she wants a laal chunri, Anurag goes out on the wedding day and the accident happens. Didn’t anyone find it really weird that he suddenly came back after a significant period of time and nobody saw what happened before Komo/Sona brought him back to BB? A story was cooked up but we didn’t see any of it ourselves. What happened during those few months?

what if Komo really convinced Anu that Prerna betrayed him and the child belongs to Bajaj? So the memory loss was a facade? His memory came back exactly the day Sneha was born? Wow.

Why  is this Prerna killing all happening the day after Sneha is born? Was Anurag waiting so he could get the right property/money  papers signed?   Maybe the child needed to be born?

I know the writers are shallow AF with their writing but the marketing seems so far-fetched that a doppelgänger or a majboori seems so cliche.

‘A reboot of a loved love story should be how love is now, with armour to protect you FROM the knight in shining armour.’

anil nagpal commented on one of Ekta’s post that this twist ‘will blow their socks off’ ! If it truly is betrayal, then Anurag really did attempt to kill Prerna. He got so mad at the thought of her having a physical relationship with Bajaj, he lost the plot. 

OR I AM COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY wrong here, I know I probably am🤣

Edited by Reemz11 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Reemz11

‘A reboot of a loved love story should be how love is now, with armour to protect you FROM the knight in shining armour.’

anil nagpal commented on one of Ekta’s post that this twist ‘will blow their socks off’ ! If it truly is betrayal, then Anurag really did attempt to kill Prerna. He got so mad at the thought of her having a physical relationship with Bajaj, he lost the plot. 

OR I AM COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY wrong here, I know I probably am🤣

Knowing Anurag’s nature, I can def agree that he can lose his sense if someone managed to convince him that Prerna and Bajaj has a child together.. Purely based on facts and his behaviour in the past.. 

Originally posted by Nailah_EjFian

Knowing Anurag’s nature, I can def agree that he can lose his sense if someone managed to convince him that Prerna and Bajaj has a child together.. Purely based on facts and his behaviour in the past.. 

Yeh I mean we all saw how desperate he got during the Bajaj track. Planning his own accident? Constantly begging Prerna to come back to him. 

It also makes sense why they suddenly made Bajaj seem dead because to Anurag, it would seem like Prerna only wants to use him for her baby now that Bajaj is dead. 

Originally posted by Reemz11

what if Komo really convinced Anu that Prerna betrayed him and the child belongs to Bajaj? So the memory loss was a facade? His memory came back exactly the day Sneha was born? Wow.

Why  is this Prerna killing all happening the day after Sneha is born? Was Anurag waiting so he could get the right property/money  papers signed?   Maybe the child needed to be born?

I know the writers are shallow AF with their writing but the marketing seems so far-fetched that a doppelgänger or a majboori seems so cliche.

hahahah . this #AnuNePrernaKoKyunMaara seems to have more theories, just in this forum,  than #KhattappaNeBahubaliKoKyunMaara  theories 🤣

that would be quite a twist if the memory loss was a facade 

2nd bold we need to see why they waited for birth 

even I don't think they will go with cliched doppelganger or majboori .... looks like true betrayal specially after so much marketing 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 4 years ago